• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

No strings fun

#1
Stud. Fat. Unfit. Lethargic. Dyslexic. Ginger :oops: . Pi5sstained bed-dweller 8O . Skint. Professionally unemployed/able (take your pick). Smoker. Drinker. Serial women abuser. Right enough about me.

C'mon girlies you know you want a bit. :twisted:
 
#2
Snail is up for some!!!

Your her perfect man!
 
C

cloudbuster

Guest
#3
I'll take sloppy-seconds. If you can trap them, I'm damn sure they'll meet all my criteria.
 
#4
For the lucky lady/ies (plenty of me to go round) I am clean. I was engaged in a rather kinky activity some years back with a rather gregarious filly and came away injured. I was a cavalier but now am a roundhead so two advantages to this: I am cheese free and adventurous. GRRRRRRR.
 
#6
Pyrex said:
Snail is up for some!!!

Your her perfect man!
The snail would fuck mud if it bought her a pint.

FABLON, you thought about selling your arse on EBay? (I wouldn't put a reserve on if I were you though ;) )
 
#13
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Pyrex said:
Snail is up for some!!!

Your her perfect man!
The snail would fuck mud if it bought her a pint.

FABLON, you thought about selling your arse on EBay? (I wouldn't put a reserve on if I were you though ;) )


Thats an idea. Could auction it off for Charity. Who wants my arse. Come on. Healthy. Active. Can come with or without piles. :roll:
 
#15
Markintime said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Can come with or without piles. :roll:
How're you going to get rid of yer Knobbies that easily?


Easy. Leatherman multitool. Pliers. Snip them off, place then in a clear resealable bag, refridgerate overnight. Then, as a bonus, to demonstrate my sense of humour to the lucky chickadee, I will place said bag containing my pile into the trays of grapes that adorn the fruit and veg aisles at my local Tesco. I'll put them in the seeded grapes as they wouldn't pass for seedless (think about it ie peanuts!). :wink:
 
#16
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Markintime said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Can come with or without piles. :roll:
How're you going to get rid of yer Knobbies that easily?


Easy. Leatherman multitool. Pliers. Snip them off, place then in a clear resealable bag, refridgerate overnight. Then, as a bonus, to demonstrate my sense of humour to the lucky chickadee, I will place said bag containing my pile into the trays of grapes that adorn the fruit and veg aisles at my local Tesco. I'll put them in the seeded grapes as they wouldn't pass for seedless (think about it ie peanuts!). :wink:
You smooth b4stard, no wonder you get all the birds.
 
#17
Markintime said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Markintime said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Can come with or without piles. :roll:
How're you going to get rid of yer Knobbies that easily?


Easy. Leatherman multitool. Pliers. Snip them off, place then in a clear resealable bag, refridgerate overnight. Then, as a bonus, to demonstrate my sense of humour to the lucky chickadee, I will place said bag containing my pile into the trays of grapes that adorn the fruit and veg aisles at my local Tesco. I'll put them in the seeded grapes as they wouldn't pass for seedless (think about it ie peanuts!). :wink:
You smooth b4stard, no wonder you get all the birds.


And thats why I am advertising on here then? :x
 
#18
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Markintime said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Markintime said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Can come with or without piles. :roll:
How're you going to get rid of yer Knobbies that easily?


Easy. Leatherman multitool. Pliers. Snip them off, place then in a clear resealable bag, refridgerate overnight. Then, as a bonus, to demonstrate my sense of humour to the lucky chickadee, I will place said bag containing my pile into the trays of grapes that adorn the fruit and veg aisles at my local Tesco. I'll put them in the seeded grapes as they wouldn't pass for seedless (think about it ie peanuts!). :wink:
You smooth b4stard, no wonder you get all the birds.


And thats why I am advertising on here then? :x
No, I meant feathered variety :lol:
 

acl

Old-Salt
#19
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Stud. Fat. Unfit. Lethargic. Dyslexic. Ginger :oops: . Pi5sstained bed-dweller 8O . Skint. Professionally unemployed/able (take your pick). Smoker. Drinker. Serial women abuser. Right enough about me.

C'mon girlies you know you want a bit. :twisted:
HAHAHAHA this has made me laugh so much today :D

I think you had me at "lethargic" ...
 
#20
acl1981 said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Stud. Fat. Unfit. Lethargic. Dyslexic. Ginger :oops: . Pi5sstained bed-dweller 8O . Skint. Professionally unemployed/able (take your pick). Smoker. Drinker. Serial women abuser. Right enough about me.

C'mon girlies you know you want a bit. :twisted:
HAHAHAHA this has made me laugh so much today :D

I think you had me at "lethargic" ...


You're too fussy then. I was hoping for someone to have fallen for me at Stud. :wink:
 

Similar threads

Top