No Strategy? Yet more American administration incompetence

In the face of continuing ISIS/ISIL consolidation of its gains and the escalation (if that is possible) of inconceivable butchery, Our Great Ruler (His Name ever be praised) has no strategy. Notwithstanding the White House's lame "walk back" of His incredible "no strategy" admission, such a "clarification" flies in the face of the the grim reality on the ground (and the air--if you count the feeble and uncoordinated US air strikes).

That our Masters have no overall/regional strategy speaks volumes about the incompetence of their "foreign policy." This is especially so in view of Their having inserted the US (via training and arming by US special forces of the very monsters who are now organized as ISIS/ISIL) into the confused insurgency in Syria.

Madness.

Aww come on! Give them a chance! They have only known about them for.............................oh wait a minute.

S0I

LE
barack-obama-golf-pose-gi.jpg

You elected me!

Last edited:

alib

LE
In the face of continuing ISIS/ISIL consolidation of its gains and the escalation (if that is possible) of inconceivable butchery, Our Great Ruler (His Name ever be praised) has no strategy. Notwithstanding the White House's lame "walk back" of His incredible "no strategy" admission, such a "clarification" flies in the face of the the grim reality on the ground (and the air--if you count the feeble and uncoordinated US air strikes).

That our Masters have no overall/regional strategy speaks volumes about the incompetence of their "foreign policy." This is especially so in view of Their having inserted the US (via training and arming by US special forces of the very monsters who are now organized as ISIS/ISIL) into the confused insurgency in Syria.

Madness.
I'm in general agreement with you here, Barry is all at sea. Nice suit though.

How long before our glorious leader announces that we are in full agreement with our closest allies?

The only strategy we need for the ME is to stay the **** away from the place until they've finally finished slotting each other. Any attempt by IS to expand beyond desert into the civilised world can then be met with whatever means necessary.

Where do I collect my fee?

alib

LE
I'm just worried Dave will take to compulsive obsessive golfing and wearing Beige ensembles, that way madness lies.

Vote Republican, George W would have been saddling up to go kick ass with an army of 9 year olds armed to the teeth!

Hoo-aah. Of course it was GWB's strategy that landed the world where it is today.

How long before our glorious leader announces that we are in full agreement with our closest allies?

The UK has its strategy covered. ISIS will have their benefits cut and passports revoked. That'll fix 'em.

It's pretty hard to have a strategy to cope with this short of declaring war on the whole of the Middle East and causing uproar of Muslims in every nation.
Attack IS in Iraq, not a problem. The Government asked for help and we are giving it in via military and humanitarian aid.
Attack IS in Syria. How? There are a number of CoAs.
1. Put boots on the ground in Iraq and push them to the other side of the 'Sykes-Picot' line. All you are doing is moving the problem not getting rid of it.

2. Chase them through the line and try to destroy them in Syria. A number of issues here. Invading a sovereign state without permission. If Syria says 'we don't mind' and acts as the anvil to our hammer, we are helping a tyrant who at the same time as they attack the FSA. If they don't agree, the ME will beep in arms of another invasion.

3. Chase them and don't stop until we have removed IS and Assad. Well, that went well in Iraq/Libya/Egypt etc didn't it?

4. All of the above actions will probably have us fighting on the home front too, against extremists who could mobilise relatively quickly, and maybe even a third front against every Muslim nation on the plant. It really would be Dibaq then!!!!

Plus we are still struggling over how to deal with the Ukraine!!!

The UK has its strategy covered. ISIS will have their benefits cut and passports revoked. That'll fix 'em.
Would that we were doing anything as decisive. We can't revoke their passports because it would leave them stateless which is officially The Worst Thing Ever TM so we are seemingly currently hoping that a Paddington hardstare when they come back through customs with a bag of trophy heads will send a clear message that we are in no small part very disappointed in them. Oh yes.

Tell the Ukranians to wind their necks in, get with Russia, Israel and India, and fubar every single Muslim nation. Only Pakistan has nuclear arms, so that should take the Indians 5 minutes to glass them over.

But what would the Chinks say?

Tell the Ukranians to wind their necks in, get with Russia, Israel and India, and fubar every single Muslim nation. Only Pakistan has nuclear arms, so that should take the Indians 5 minutes to glass them over.

But what would the Chinks say?
They, and others to be fair, may feel that nuking Indonesia was something of a questionable strategy to deal with around 70k mouth frothers in iraq and syria?

They, and others to be fair, may feel that nuking Indonesia was something of a questionable strategy to deal with around 70k mouth frothers in iraq and syria?
Do you know the difference between India, Pakistan and Indonesia?

Do you know the difference between India, Pakistan and Indonesia?
Yes. Its the worlds most populous muslim country. So would be high on our friends target list while busy making plans to 'fubar every single muslim nation'. Or didn't you read the post I replied to?