No Snatch for him then

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Jan 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. so i guess you would have to pick it up and drop it in the sea to kill him then
  2. Funniest bit of information on that link - the driver's window opens by 3 inches "so the driver can pay a toll" - as if!
  3. Still not got a V shaped hull for mines.....;-)
  4. Damn this computer cant access link!! :(
  5. If true, it also points out a weak(ish) spot
  6. Check out the back up waggon on U tube minigun included Sorry cant do a linki
  7. "Even more scary than a rupert wiv a map"

PS A straight copy & paste, from the address bar of the site in question, is the easiest way.
  8. So, the CIA driver wasn't trained by Jim Short[t] then? I'm sure there's a course on how to pay tolls through a window slit in Ninja style to ward off sniper bullets or a gas attack or rocket launched , etc..

If there isn't I'm sure Jim is planning one now..
  9. Unbelievable - why would the CIA train the driver ?
  10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Thats just some horsesh1t from the article. It will be in house Secret Service training.

Modern day CIA training seems to consist mainly of handing over huge suitcases to double - dealing Afghani Warlords. Who wear the 'Oh my God, what a mug' expression/smile of Costa Del Sol tat sellers when in receipt of said suitcases.
  11. Was standing outside the FBI building in 2005 when the current presidential convoy went past. You'd honestly need nothing short of an infantry coy to get through the security screen, or a suicide HGV-bomb if you don't have the people to hand.
  12. I know that the Pres gets a new chair made (by an unnamed company) for each incumbant, does the Pres get a new car each time too?

Remember teh Pres visiting NI, class. Got a good look at the kit (from a far). Saw a tele programme on one of hte Presmobiles, in which a ex(?) USSS fella recounted the story of a bodyguard getting his arm in the way of one of the doors.... which was then promptly broken, badly (the arm not hte door :) )

Why hasn´t tone and gordo got one? It must have crossed their minds? Maybe the USSS would do us a good deal on George´:s
  13. Richard North, is that you?
  14. Will this protect the Pres from EFPs?