no shooting ze Germans! PC gone made again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah the PC World of the Blair & Brown Double Act Gone Mad, Quick lets ban Fawlty Towers as well, oh and best not show the Great Escape at Christmas, the Jerries shoot the POW's!
  2. Anyone up for a game of Brits and Zulus?

3. Zulus Sir! Thousands of 'em!
  4. Well thank you very much for spoiling the ending.
  5. Im suprised the Polish kid didnt knock him out for calling him German.
  6. Or Japs and commandos?
  7. I thought Poland was the reason we went to war in 1939
  8. Or cops and brazillians.......Especially good to play if there is a really unpopular kid in the class
  9. Aha, we'll be in Croydon then Jenkins? Nearly home chaps!

(PS. There's not nearly enough 'regionalism' in that statement. It's "Zulus Sir...Fahsand's of 'em!!"
  10. Better played on the tube apparently
  11. Ja! Ja, Wo ist der Blockleiter ? Ist der Blockleiter im Haus? Nicht?

Nien, Nien, Herr Wilkes..... das blockleiter ist im Stab, im trinkenden Wodka, im Rum und im Whisky und ist sehr betrunken. :cry: :cry: :oops: :roll:

Wo is Herr Basil Fawlty...? :? :?

Ich bin nicht sicher, der die größere Drohung zu diesem Land, zu Al-Qeada, zu nues arbeits Partie, zu Herrn McBalloon oder zu Lehrern ist.

Oh bummeln Sie, es ist ' Bier O' Clock' , Zeit, zum Pub für ein flüssiges Mittagessen zu gehen.

Oh, sod it.... someone's knocking on my door again.... its the blockleiter and his stazi pals..... Oh hello Mr Mandelson.... I wasn't expecting you to visit my hovel..... :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  12. Agreed, but buy a sinlge as a return's just a waste of money.