no shooting ze Germans! PC gone made again

#3
Ah the PC World of the Blair & Brown Double Act Gone Mad, Quick lets ban Fawlty Towers as well, oh and best not show the Great Escape at Christmas, the Jerries shoot the POW's!
 
#4
Anyone up for a game of Brits and Zulus?
 
#5
vampireuk said:
Anyone up for a game of Brits and Zulus?

Zulus Sir! Thousands of 'em!
 
#6
Duke_of_Kaos said:
Ah the PC World of the Blair & Brown Double Act Gone Mad, Quick lets ban Fawlty Towers as well, oh and best not show the Great Escape at Christmas, the Jerries shoot the POW's!
Well thank you very much for spoiling the ending.
 
#9
I thought Poland was the reason we went to war in 1939
 
#10
Old_Gregg said:
vampireuk said:
Anyone up for a game of Brits and Zulus?
Or Japs and commandos?
Or cops and brazillians.......Especially good to play if there is a really unpopular kid in the class
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#11
Oil_Slick said:
vampireuk said:
Anyone up for a game of Brits and Zulus?

Zulus Sir! Thousands of 'em!
Aha, we'll be in Croydon then Jenkins? Nearly home chaps!

(PS. There's not nearly enough 'regionalism' in that statement. It's "Zulus Sir...Fahsand's of 'em!!"
 
#14
Ja! Ja, Wo ist der Blockleiter ? Ist der Blockleiter im Haus? Nicht?

Nien, Nien, Herr Wilkes..... das blockleiter ist im Stab, im trinkenden Wodka, im Rum und im Whisky und ist sehr betrunken. :cry: :cry: :oops: :roll:

Wo is Herr Basil Fawlty...? :? :?

Ich bin nicht sicher, der die größere Drohung zu diesem Land, zu Al-Qeada, zu nues arbeits Partie, zu Herrn McBalloon oder zu Lehrern ist.

Oh bummeln Sie, es ist ' Bier O' Clock' , Zeit, zum Pub für ein flüssiges Mittagessen zu gehen.

Oh, sod it.... someone's knocking on my door again.... its the blockleiter and his stazi pals..... Oh hello Mr Mandelson.... I wasn't expecting you to visit my hovel..... :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
 
#15
hairyhandbag said:
scuba_frog said:
Old_Gregg said:
vampireuk said:
Anyone up for a game of Brits and Zulus?
Or Japs and commandos?
Or cops and brazillians.......Especially good to play if there is a really unpopular kid in the class
Better played on the tube apparently
Agreed, but buy a sinlge as a return's just a waste of money.
 
#16
Wow.

I don't know what is more embarrassing - that the Telegraph have to fill up so many pages on the interweb that they are publishing a story about two children fighting / not fighting in a schoolyard - OR - the fact that it is benig discussed on a forum dedicated to "Current Affairs".
 
#17
Bazzinho1977 said:
Wow.

I don't know what is more embarrassing - that the Telegraph have to fill up so many pages on the interweb that they are publishing a story about two children fighting / not fighting in a schoolyard - OR - the fact that it is benig discussed on a forum dedicated to "Current Affairs".

Well being as how they were paying soldiers I would think it's very relevant to arrse. :roll:
 
#20
Old_Gregg said:
Im suprised the Polish kid didnt knock him out for calling him German.
One of my front teeth has a large chip out of it, the result of calling a Lithuanian lad a "Russian" at primary school.... We had a lot of kids at school whose fathers had not gone home after WW2, leading to a class full of Stanislavs, Gustavs etc.
 

Top