No sex without love

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Lady_M, Mar 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In my great quest to find my true love, my soul mate, I've had to resort to the uniformdating.com thingy...now don't all laugh at once, shaking your heads, muttering poor pathetic cow...when you are no longer 20 with confidence that bounces like your boobs, and you spend most of your time at work, one has to try alternative resources. :? It seems to me that internet dating is a much safer option than going to a club or pub, at least you can suss the little devils out before enduring a date...or so I thought...on Friday a bloke sent me an email with lots of pics of himself...hmmm, very nice, very considerate, I thought, unitl I opened them up and well, um, er, to put it delicately he wasn't wearing very much...this did not impress me!! :oops:
    Discovering the body of the man you love should be like opening up a Christmas present, something to be anticipated and waited for, to be carefully unwrapped, and only when you want to!
    I just don't understand all this mad rush about sex, why people are it like rabbits when half the time they don't even know the bloke let alone love him! I can't do sex without love...for me the most erotic turn on would be knowing that the man I touching me loved me, for myself, for what i achieved and how I am with other people, and what I believe in, not just for my body. 8)

Lady_M

2. that's why you're single luv!

3. There’s a big difference between having sex and making love, the latter usually comes with time.

edited by Mod.................

4. uniformdating might not be your site of choice then. www.neverkissedagirlandiam40.com might be a good place!

You have honourable intentions and I applaud them. Just don't expect squaddies to share them.

5. Girls who don't "put out"

Dont get "took out"

Nothing in this life is for free.......... :D

6. Goku is far too posh to talk like this. He must be paying someone to be 'potty-mouth' for him!

7. Posh? Me? I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m salt of the earth ‘n all that :D

8. And your posting this on an Army site because??

9. Keep the humour down guys. The Mods will soon delete anything funny.

Lady_M: You've made two threads begging for a squaddy. Have you ever considered looking for someone NOT in green?

10. How very apt, however that's the Mods lookout so it's completely up to them.

I'll add something constructive then;
    The reason, as any bloke could tell you, is that deep down we dont care about love in the slightest when it's connected with sex.

11. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

It's got nothing to do with it being "funny" - I like humour as much as the next person.

However "pointless points", "general slagging" and inane comments unrelated to the original post will (and in fact have been from this thread) deleted without explanation or warning.

Feel free to be funny if it adds to the debate otherwise save it for the NAAFI.

As for the poster who said "why post this here?" - duh - look at the title of the board and read the rules....

12. msr

msr LE

Lady_M,

Why not post a link to your profile on uniformdating ?

msr

13. I'm not begging for anything, darling, I can assure you. It's a natural human instinct to look for a mate, isn't it?
    I work with the military, foolishly full of admiration and respect for the top blokes and hoping that maybe there's one somewhere who's not too young, too old, too married who might just also be looking for a mate...got to stay within the family cos otherwise a civvie won't understand my lifestyle or my view point or my totally committment to the British Army.... :)

Lady_M

14. You might want to try www.iamanincestrousanddesperate.com

My advice is to turn off the computer and head out into the real world. They have schemes and 'special' nights for people like you. If you honestly want to find a squaddy with the qualities you described, you might be waiting a long time.

(My spidey sense of ScarySpice being on a fascist thread cull was also on the money :D )

15. My "why post this here" was more aimed at the notion of trying to find a squaddie who's main aim isn't to get a quick sh@g and then see what develops, rather than playful courtship, followed by blossoming love which she can then turn around and say, "Ok, our love has nowreached a stage where you can have my sacred flower!"