No sex, please, youre a carnivore

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Jul 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

http://www.stuff.co.nz/AAMB4/aamsz=300x44_MULTILINK/4147483a6009.html

A new phenomenon in New Zealand is taking the idea of you are what you eat to the extreme.

Vegansexuals are people who do not eat any meat or animal products, and who choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners whose bodies, they say, are made up of dead animals.

2. I thought the trend in NZ was more along the lines of cannibalism. They being fond of mutton in more ways than one!

3. Evening Neighbour. :wink: But sheep ARE vegetarian.

4. I've had sex with some vegetables in my time :oops:

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm a vefetarian, but it wouldn't bother me too much if the lady I was ......ahem! waiting on wasn't. As long as she wasn't a cannibal. Could be dangerous when it came to oral.

6. Here's the thing, if people are made up of dead animals because we eat meat, then sheep are made up of dead grass thusly I conclude that I don't eat meat but I infact eat a large piece of dead grass, which makes me a large piece of dead grass. I never cease to amaze myself with my logic.

7. So does that mean you don't ........ ahem ......? Or is it just dead meat your mouth avoids?

8. Would a vegansexual be able to gain their red wings with another vegansexual, or does that transcend into the realm of cannibalism?

9. Like this? Clicky

10. old_fat_and_hairy

I do..........ahem.......! If the chance ever arises. But I don't chew. :D

11. I couldn't for the life of me imagine anyone i know wanting to have any kind of sex with these two, to be honest ...

Attached Files:

12. old_fat_and_hairy

Don't all look at me! 8O

13. He looks more like a woman than her.

14. OFnH ... even you my dear have standards :D

15. That's just a nasty rumour :wink: