• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

No sex, please, youre a carnivore

http://www.stuff.co.nz/AAMB4/aamsz=300x44_MULTILINK/4147483a6009.html

A new phenomenon in New Zealand is taking the idea of you are what you eat to the extreme.

Vegansexuals are people who do not eat any meat or animal products, and who choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners whose bodies, they say, are made up of dead animals.

I thought the trend in NZ was more along the lines of cannibalism. They being fond of mutton in more ways than one!

brewmeister said:
I thought the trend in NZ was more along the lines of cannibalism. They being fond of mutton in more ways than one!
Evening Neighbour. :wink: But sheep ARE vegetarian.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm a vefetarian, but it wouldn't bother me too much if the lady I was ......ahem! waiting on wasn't. As long as she wasn't a cannibal. Could be dangerous when it came to oral.

Here's the thing, if people are made up of dead animals because we eat meat, then sheep are made up of dead grass thusly I conclude that I don't eat meat but I infact eat a large piece of dead grass, which makes me a large piece of dead grass. I never cease to amaze myself with my logic.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'm a vefetarian, but it wouldn't bother me too much if the lady I was ......ahem! waiting on wasn't. As long as she wasn't a cannibal. Could be dangerous when it came to oral.
So does that mean you don't ........ ahem ......? Or is it just dead meat your mouth avoids?

Would a vegansexual be able to gain their red wings with another vegansexual, or does that transcend into the realm of cannibalism?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
PrincessBeatrice said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
So does that mean you don't ........ ahem ......? Or is it just dead meat your mouth avoids?
I do..........ahem.......! If the chance ever arises. But I don't chew. :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
justjane07 said:
I couldn't for the life of me imagine anyone i know wanting to have any kind of sex with these two, to be honest ...

Don't all look at me! 8O

justjane07 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
justjane07 said:
I couldn't for the life of me imagine anyone i know wanting to have any kind of sex with these two, to be honest ...

Don't all look at me! 8O
OFnH ... even you my dear have standards :D
That's just a nasty rumour :wink:

a_nony_mouse said:
justjane07 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
justjane07 said:

Don't all look at me! 8O
I was trying to be polite!!! ok then OFnH go on admit it, you would, wouldn't you? :wink:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
a_nony_mouse said:
justjane07 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
justjane07 said:

Don't all look at me! 8O
Hey! What have I ever done to upset you? :? Were we married once? :D

old_fat_and_hairy said:
a_nony_mouse said:
justjane07 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
justjane07 said:

Don't all look at me! 8O
Hey! What have I ever done to upset you? :? Were we married once? :D

Nothing. No.

Just ensuring you don't lose out on any potential maidens :D

PS Jordan has just anounced that her daughter is showing gwa tendancies... come on own up... who was it? :lol:

Well being vegan or vegetarian is a load of bollox, look at linda mcartney she was a veggie and still died from the big C. Dont matter how healthy your lifestyle is if your time is up, then that is it. So if your a veggie or a vegan you can stick it up your hoop and i may give you a thought when i order extra peppers on my doner kebab!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
SpannerSpanker said:
Well being vegan or vegetarian is a load of bollox, look at linda mcartney she was a veggie and still died from the big C. Dont matter how healthy your lifestyle is if your time is up, then that is it. So if your a veggie or a vegan you can stick it up your hoop and i may give you a thought when i order extra peppers on my doner kebab!
Being a vegetarian - in my case - has little to do with health, although I have to admit I am built like a racing greyhound, sleek, full of vitality and sexy as sexy can get,. But I chose that route for different reasons. However, vegetarians do now pay lower premiums on life insurance.
Now if I could just give up all my other bad habits..............!