Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No RMP jobs untill 2008?

Ozzymick

Old-Salt
WOIII said:
I heard it was under 5 years you could go back to phase 2, 5 years or over would mean the whole of phase 1 again!

Don't quote me on that though..

Still waiting to hear back from MCM to come back to me. Hope that is the case though, though Basic Training fitness would be good, one would not be amused :)

Postie

Old-Salt
Ozzymick said:
WOIII said:
I heard it was under 5 years you could go back to phase 2, 5 years or over would mean the whole of phase 1 again!

Still waiting to hear back from MCM to come back to me. Hope that is the case though, though Basic Training fitness would be good, one would not be amused :)

It really varies by Arms and service and how long you served before you got out. I am afraid there is no definative answer to this.

Ozzymick

Old-Salt
Postie said:
Ozzymick said:
WOIII said:

It really varies by Arms and service and how long you served before you got out. I am afraid there is no definative answer to this.

5 years RLC driver trained, transfer to Pioneer completed CIC Catterick, one tour Kosovo, left April 2003.

virago

Crow
i am a serving member in the RAC i am thinking of transferring and would like to go RMP
wot is the likely hood of me being accepted?
are they looking for more experienced soldiers or are they just looking for sprogs?

sunray757

Old-Salt
Don't mean to be rude Virago, but if that is the total sum of your research into voluntarily transfering - you MUST be a sprog.

Of course we only accept sprogs, the whole Corps is full of them, including guys of 20 years service (like me).

No 'sweats' accepted in RMP, not now, not never!

Seriously,

I have just PM'd you as a result of your post on another thread. If you are serious, suggest a bity of self help. Dig out AGAI (its either 47 or 48), read that, speak to some serving NCOs in your garrison (both VT and DE) and take on board the sensible advice offered by some of the respondants to your post.

Like I said PM me if you are serious.

Latest Threads