No Respect But Not An Outrage

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Nov 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I remember, as a Junior Soldier being asked to give up (memory is a bit faded here) either a day's pay or part of a day's pay to give towards a present from HM Armed Forces to HRH Princess Anne (as she then was) and Captain Mark Phillip's wedding present. Since that time I have been married 3 times and not once have I had a present from either of them.
    Has anyone else been similarly snubbed by someone who you personally have shown a kindness to?

2. Fancy a 4th time? I'd like some decent gifts. There are only so many steamers you can use at once.

3. I could see your steamer and raise a pasta maker.

4. Did you give up a day's pay when she got married the second time?

5. I'll raise you an electric cattle prod (Don't ask)

6. I've been slowly poisoning an arrser at the request of Mr_Creasote for a while now, has he sent me any money to cover the costs incurred? No, and its him that demands she drink bleach.

7. Permission to sit here wondering, Sir?!

8. Would you consider hiring it out for Christmas Shopping purposes?

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Trust me; once you have seen her steamer, you won't be raising anything!

10. Sorry, I'm Australian and the Outlaws need to kept in line(like chavs)

11. Must have got lost in the post. I got mine. I got a Moullinex Teasmaid. Still got it although one of the cups was chipped last time we got posted.

12. So the cheapskates obviously posted our present to them on to you, typical!

13. Do we know what the first present for HRH was?

14. Celebration Butt Plug. Embossed with a photo of the happy couple.

15. I saved a number of Balkan families from certain death and not one of them have sent me a female child for sexual slavery, despite the fact their daughers clearly reached puberty some time ago.

There's just no working with some people.