No Respect But Not An Outrage

I remember, as a Junior Soldier being asked to give up (memory is a bit faded here) either a day's pay or part of a day's pay to give towards a present from HM Armed Forces to HRH Princess Anne (as she then was) and Captain Mark Phillip's wedding present. Since that time I have been married 3 times and not once have I had a present from either of them.
Has anyone else been similarly snubbed by someone who you personally have shown a kindness to?

Markintime said:
I remember, as a Junior Soldier being asked to give up (memory is a bit faded here) either a day's pay or part of a day's pay to give towards a present from HM Armed Forces to HRH Princess Anne (as she then was) and Captain Mark Phillip's wedding present. Since that time I have been married 3 times and not once have I had a present from either of them.
Has anyone else been similarly snubbed by someone who you personally have shown a kindness to?
Fancy a 4th time? I'd like some decent gifts. There are only so many steamers you can use at once.

The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
Fancy a 4th time? I'd like some decent gifts. There are only so many steamers you can use at once.
I could see your steamer and raise a pasta maker.

Markintime said:
I remember, as a Junior Soldier being asked to give up (memory is a bit faded here) either a day's pay or part of a day's pay to give towards a present from HM Armed Forces to HRH Princess Anne (as she then was) and Captain Mark Phillip's wedding present.
Did you give up a day's pay when she got married the second time?

Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
I'll raise you an electric cattle prod (Don't ask)

I've been slowly poisoning an arrser at the request of Mr_Creasote for a while now, has he sent me any money to cover the costs incurred? No, and its him that demands she drink bleach.

browny31310 said:
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
Permission to sit here wondering, Sir?!

browny31310 said:
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
Would you consider hiring it out for Christmas Shopping purposes?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
Trust me; once you have seen her steamer, you won't be raising anything!

Gracie said:
browny31310 said:
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
Would you consider hiring it out for Christmas Shopping purposes?
Sorry, I'm Australian and the Outlaws need to kept in line(like chavs)

B

Biscuits_AB

Markintime said:
Must have got lost in the post. I got mine. I got a Moullinex Teasmaid. Still got it although one of the cups was chipped last time we got posted.

Biscuits_AB said:
Markintime said:
Must have got lost in the post. I got mine. I got a Moullinex Teasmaid. Still got it although one of the cups was chipped last time we got posted.
So the cheapskates obviously posted our present to them on to you, typical!

Celebration Butt Plug. Embossed with a photo of the happy couple.

I saved a number of Balkan families from certain death and not one of them have sent me a female child for sexual slavery, despite the fact their daughers clearly reached puberty some time ago.

There's just no working with some people.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
Trust me; once you have seen her steamer, you won't be raising anything!
Once you hit a certain age anything that offers should be given careful consideration...if its still steaming, it's still breathing...or is at least still warm enough... :oops:

Was that my taxi outside?