No reply, what should i do?

Hey guys,

I thought I should post here first, as most of the people here know what i should do.

I've just applied online for the AFC, and it has told me to wait 10 working days for a reply. Its the 10th working day today, and still no reply. What do you think I should do?

Also, if I plan to go to AFC Harrogate in the sept 08 intake, should I be starting the training (http://www.welbeck.mod.uk/Fitness/Website/index.htm) now? I have allready started, I want to have the best possible chance of getting in.

Thanks, Joel

i applied online for the regular army.. it sed it wud take 10 days as well.

rang me carrers office after about 3 weeks and they sed it cud take another 3.. :|

id go to your local carrers office if i was u m8

Karl_uk said:

rang me carrers office after about 3 weeks and they sed it cud take another 3.. :|

Go clear, go clear, say again all after "regular army", over.

AdrenalineJunky said:
Hey guys,

I thought I should post here first, as most of the people here know what i should do.

I've just applied online for the AFC, and it has told me to wait 10 working days for a reply. Its the 10th working day today, and still no reply. What do you think I should do?

Also, if I plan to go to AFC Harrogate in the sept 08 intake, should I be starting the training (http://www.welbeck.mod.uk/Fitness/Website/index.htm) now? I have allready started, I want to have the best possible chance of getting in.

Thanks, Joel
The more preparation you can do the better. Beware of people who reply to your posts in blooming text speak. :D

AdrenalineJunky said:
I think I will, they seem to be hopeless... I was hoping they would be a bit more organised than this!

He He He He, my sides are spliting..............In 19 years time you will be saying exactly the same thing

MadKev said:
Karl_uk said:

Go clear, go clear, say again all after "regular army", over.
Woz da matta wiv u? Cart u stand txt spk? Iz a bi like dat film 'wind torkerz'.

AdrenalineJunky said:
Drainsniffer:
Bad experiences I guess? :p

762baynet:
Shut up for gods sake, do us all a favour and dont use txt speak. I manage it and I am 16 in about 4 days.

Joel
Far be it from me to say anything, but when you see people throwing fag packets away, make sure they are disposed of properly as they will soon be classed as restricted documents

Lol, ok.
I've just rang the careers office and i'm going there monday at 9. Any ideas on what I should do/say while i am there? Also I have quite long hair. Should I get it cut for meeting them?

How should I act etc would be great thanks

AJ, I was being ironic
advice, dont act, be yourself and GET A HAIRCUT!

And DON'T call anyone 'dude' or 'man'.

Be honest, confident and above all be yourself. They want you to join, you want to join, it's a win win situation.