No reply, what should i do?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by AdrenalineJunky, Dec 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys,

I thought I should post here first, as most of the people here know what i should do.

I've just applied online for the AFC, and it has told me to wait 10 working days for a reply. Its the 10th working day today, and still no reply. What do you think I should do?

Also, if I plan to go to AFC Harrogate in the sept 08 intake, should I be starting the training ( now? I have allready started, I want to have the best possible chance of getting in.

Thanks, Joel
  2. i applied online for the regular army.. it sed it wud take 10 days as well.

rang me carrers office after about 3 weeks and they sed it cud take another 3.. :|

id go to your local carrers office if i was u m8
  3. I think I will, they seem to be hopeless... I was hoping they would be a bit more organised than this!
  4. Go clear, go clear, say again all after "regular army", over.
  5. The more preparation you can do the better. Beware of people who reply to your posts in blooming text speak. :D
  6. Haha, I hate txt speak... I dont even text - calling is quicker and shows that you arnt afraid/embarrased to speak. But yep, i'll carry on training then 8)

7. Go to your local Careers office.
    Train away, it'll do you some good.
    Good Luck.

8. He He He He, my sides are spliting..............In 19 years time you will be saying exactly the same thing
  9. Woz da matta wiv u? Cart u stand txt spk? Iz a bi like dat film 'wind torkerz'.
  10. Drainsniffer:
    Bad experiences I guess? :p

Shut up for gods sake, do us all a favour and dont use txt speak. I manage it and I am 16 in about 4 days.

11. Far be it from me to say anything, but when you see people throwing fag packets away, make sure they are disposed of properly as they will soon be classed as restricted documents
  12. Lol, ok.
    I've just rang the careers office and i'm going there monday at 9. Any ideas on what I should do/say while i am there? Also I have quite long hair. Should I get it cut for meeting them?

How should I act etc would be great thanks
  13. AJ, I was being ironic
    advice, dont act, be yourself and GET A HAIRCUT!
  14. Oh lol. Sorry for being an idiot. Well yeh, im booking a haircut now then!

15. And DON'T call anyone 'dude' or 'man'.