• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

No no no this is wrong, wrong, wrong

Do you as a man or woman prefer..

• Man - Much older women 10 years +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woman - Much older men 10 years +

• Man - Slightly older women

• Woman -Slightly older Man

• Man -Much younger women 10 years +

• Woman - Much younger men 10 years +

• Sod it - I nail everything I can me.

• Total voters
Healthy Sex Life Can Extend Into 80s

By Serena Gordon
HealthDay Reporter (What is she 82 or summat???)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008; 12:00 AM

WEDNESDAY, Aug. 13 (HealthDay News) -- A satisfying sex lifeispossible as you age into your 70s and 80s, new research suggests.

Many older Americans are apparently taking advantage of that fact, because 68 percent of men between 57 and 85 reported having sex last year, as did 42 percent of women, according to the study's lead author, Edward Laumann, the George Herbert Mead Distinguished Service Professor of Sociology at the University of Chicago. And, Laumann added, more older women might have wanted to have sex, but there just aren't as many available older men for them to partner with.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/13/AR2008081302130.html

There is a really good reason for that, we want to bloody die by the time we get to that age, nagged into a wooden box, and women still want a portion in their 80's???? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PartTimePongo said:
Healthy Sex Life Can Extend Into 80s

By Serena Gordon
HealthDay Reporter (What is she 82 or summat???)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008; 12:00 AM

WEDNESDAY, Aug. 13 (HealthDay News) -- A satisfying sex lifeispossible as you age into your 70s and 80s, new research suggests.

Many older Americans are apparently taking advantage of that fact, because 68 percent of men between 57 and 85 reported having sex last year, as did 42 percent of women, according to the study's lead author, Edward Laumann, the George Herbert Mead Distinguished Service Professor of Sociology at the University of Chicago. And, Laumann added, more older women might have wanted to have sex, but there just aren't as many available older men for them to partner with.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/13/AR2008081302130.html

There is a really good reason for that, we want to bloody die by the time we get to that age, nagged into a wooden box, and women still want a portion in their 80's???? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
So you don't fancy bowing out with your "boots off" then?

I don't see what's wrong. I certainly hope I am still getting my leg over at that age. Can't blame the old dears for wanting the same

However I'm buggered if they would have my flesh. I will be shagging something at least a third of my age, hoping to die with a smile on my face :D

mistersoft said:
auntsis said:
Do you know, you're such a spoil sport. Typical man, always wants to withdraw early!
Time is a great healer, it doesn't do quite the same thing for lubrication.
Whatever works for them pal. And given the option (at 80) between a T dance and sex, think I know what I'd prefer.

Waltz anyone?

auntsis said:
mistersoft said:
auntsis said:
Do you know, you're such a spoil sport. Typical man, always wants to withdraw early!
Time is a great healer, it doesn't do quite the same thing for lubrication.
Whatever works for them pal. And given the option (at 80) between a T dance and sex, think I know what I'd prefer.

Waltz anyone?
Good for you and I do hope whichever you decide upon, nobody treads on anything.

PartTimePongo said:
kes1 said:
PartTimePongo said:
more older women might have wanted to have sex, but there just aren't as many available older men for them to partner with
Not enough older men?

We'll just have to go for the younger models then :twisted:
Who will be going for even younger women...
I think a poll may be needed for this debate.

Do men prefer younger women or older more experienced women?

kes1 said:
PartTimePongo said:
more older women might have wanted to have sex, but there just aren't as many available older men for them to partner with
Not enough older men?

We'll just have to go for the younger models then :twisted:
This is all to do with the death of Richard Whitely and the ever increasing energy costs. Some vibrators do accept rechargeables and it just goes to show that as with Richard Whitely, there are perfectly acceptable and slightly cheaper substitutes.

I think PTP was just being clever by not using the word 'always'.

I have a range from 25 to 49... so far. I refuse younger than that but I get the offers.

:p

Latest Threads