No new jokes?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fatarse, Feb 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No new jokes in the 'jokes page' since Feb 21!
    Is this a record? Is everyone so thoroughly pissed-off?
    What's the deal?
    I need my regular humour-fix, please.
  2. You mean 21st January.
  3. The present Gobment provide us with so much daily entertainment,who needs the joke page?
  4. I noticed that as well, perhaps the mods got the hump, or nu rules of pc ness being applied!!!
  5. post one and find out.
  6. Sorry Bro. Just taking my new Toyota for a spin. Chat later. Can't stop......
  7. an englishman ,a scotsman,a walt, and an arrse member walk into a pub.. they start talking about sheds,,
    the englishman said i love my shed,,
    the scot said, i use my shed
    the walt said i dont have a shed,,but i will tell everyone i have..
    the arrse member,, screams blue murder and tells everyone that he is waiting for his beer :)
  8. What do you call a monkey in a minefield...?

A Baboom
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Just tried and it's not listing it.

Sooo, here goes:

10. News reports that Gary Glitter had shagged an 85 year old turned out to be false, it was a Haiti 5 year old :p
  11. Apologies if this is already in your inbox:

Terry : 'What a shite couple of years. Mum's a thief. Dad's a druggy. Been pulled up in the tabloids several times for my arrogant behavior and missed the decisive penalty in a Champions League final'

Bridge : ' Humph, Count yourself lucky mate.....I've just found out my missus has Aids'
  12. I stopped at the traffic lights the other day and some hoodie started cleaning my windscreen.

It ended up dirtier than when he started, mind you that might be because the light turned green half way through.
  13. I think that's supposed to be the point! :)
  14. I pulled a gorgeous brunette yesterday. I got her home, and pulled off her pants, only to discover she had ginger pubes!

She could see I was shocked and said, "Oh, I dye my hair. It's not a problem is it?"

"Not at all," I replied, "although why you'd want to dye your pubes ginger is beyond me; everyone fcuking hates gingers!"

Had a w@nk in the end.

Get yourselves over here , I'll guarantee every sick joke you've been sent about haiti/ peados/ dead people etc originated there.