No new jokes?

No new jokes in the 'jokes page' since Feb 21!
Is this a record? Is everyone so thoroughly pissed-off?
What's the deal?
I need my regular humour-fix, please.

Fatarse said:
What's the deal?
I noticed that as well, perhaps the mods got the hump, or nu rules of pc ness being applied!!!

Fatarse said:
What's the deal?
Sorry Bro. Just taking my new Toyota for a spin. Chat later. Can't stop......

an englishman ,a scotsman,a walt, and an arrse member walk into a pub.. they start talking about sheds,,
the englishman said i love my shed,,
the scot said, i use my shed
the walt said i dont have a shed,,but i will tell everyone i have..
the arrse member,, screams blue murder and tells everyone that he is waiting for his beer :)

Apologies if this is already in your inbox:

Terry : 'What a shite couple of years. Mum's a thief. Dad's a druggy. Been pulled up in the tabloids several times for my arrogant behavior and missed the decisive penalty in a Champions League final'

Bridge : ' Humph, Count yourself lucky mate.....I've just found out my missus has Aids'

I stopped at the traffic lights the other day and some hoodie started cleaning my windscreen.

It ended up dirtier than when he started, mind you that might be because the light turned green half way through.

I pulled a gorgeous brunette yesterday. I got her home, and pulled off her pants, only to discover she had ginger pubes!

She could see I was shocked and said, "Oh, I dye my hair. It's not a problem is it?"

"Not at all," I replied, "although why you'd want to dye your pubes ginger is beyond me; everyone fcuking hates gingers!"

Had a w@nk in the end.

Get yourselves over here , I'll guarantee every sick joke you've been sent about haiti/ peados/ dead people etc originated there.

I've popped in a couple, but I don't think it's been updated yet, it often happens.

ScaleyAlberto's latest bird fell down the stairs, The neighbours thought EastEnders was ending.

RIGRAT said:
Get yourselves over here , I'll guarantee every sick joke you've been sent about haiti/ peados/ dead people etc originated there.
When Facebook decides to change its layout it's a bit like rape.

Facebook does it without asking.

The victims complain loudly to begin with but quickly shut up and take it when they realise resistance is useless.

It's really not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be.

:D

Ashley Cole got caught going 104mph in a 50mph limit.

When questioned by the police he said ' sorry mate but I heard John Terry was outside my house'

John Terry has lost the England captain's armband. Capello has asked Wayne Bridge to check under his bed for it.

At the end of February, Chelsea play away from home between two European legs. Something John Terry is familiar with.

Latest Threads