No Names....

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Bad CO, Dec 20, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Guys,
    One of the rules about using ARRSE is that you don't mention names of serving soldiers for all the obvious reasons.  I've just deleted the posts that do, so please stop.

Also
    Position open for a moderator on this board.  SUmo664 appears to have disappeared.

2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Just to continue from what Bad Co has posted

please keep to the topics as much as possible, If the conversation sinks to slatings etc, no problem just take it to the NAAFI bar, thats what its there for

3. Bollocking taken! Now doing press ups until told to stop!

4. make flashy a mod, unless he objects

5. i would like to be a mod.

please please please.

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I thought you were more the rocker type

7. Position open for a moderator on this board.

have i got the jod or what bad co.

8. RLC - you are perfect for an aviation board...

9. wind your neck in.

10. Or?

11. It looks (from the Forum Index page) as if the Mods vacancy still exists. If you guys are interested why not start campaigning (a la politicians) with a manifesto, hide all you skeletons etc. and then submit it to a poll?

12. The Lord Flasheart (the real one) would be perfick*...

* Although he should not take it that I like him from this vote of confidence, although he does make me laugh in his own harmless (mlaaring) way.

13. I can fully appreciate the need for this where serving soldiers are concerned.

What about in a historical context, I left the Army 20+ years ago and would be interested to see if anybody remembers and has a recent history for some of the characters I bumped into in the 70's and 80's.