No Nails. Fking love it

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by swansea84, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So guys moved in to new house and theres a cat flap on the back door thought fuck all of it, Untill i heard a noise in the kitchen to find out some fucking cat was in there frigtened the fuck out of it and dirt bastard pissed.

So got some no nails last night put shit loads around the cat flat to seal it off dropped a big blob on floor. so 10 mins later all i can here is cat crying outside the door went to kick the fking thing away. iiIt has only gone sat in the glue stuck its self to the floor. Still there this morning. So what shall i do.? Blast it with the power washer till it comes off? or any other ideas.

2. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Get hold of the old owners and ask them if they are missing a cat. Tell them if they have that it is sticking around your back door like fly to fly paper.

3. i like your methods. They may not have been intentional but what a great way to do some damage to a cat. They are vermins

4. Think i might borrow my mates dog and chain it up so its about 2 inchs away form the cat. would be 10 mins of entertainment i guess

5. Wasnt really planned just squirted to much out and it all landed by the door. where the cat sits every night :twisted:

6. Welcome to the Tropper66 cat removal service

Attached Files:

7. No it was all good. Cat flat sealed good nd looks good. It was outside not inside. so couldnt give a fk. Probally get my balls stuck to the floor if it was inside.

8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I want to see a picture of this before you resolve the situation.

9. Pics or it didn't happen.

10. Wasnt really planned just squirted to much out and it all landed by the door. where the cat sits every night :twisted:[/quote]

Thats some range! I managed to hit my chin once but never right across a room to the door.

11. I did squeeze hard.

Pics it is guys will post when im home.

12. Im just surprised it wasnt a Sheep

13. Nah i just nail them

14. Fixed that for you, it is Swansea after all...

15. Full of the fuckers