No Nails. Fking love it

So guys moved in to new house and theres a cat flap on the back door thought fuck all of it, Untill i heard a noise in the kitchen to find out some fucking cat was in there frigtened the fuck out of it and dirt bastard pissed.

So got some no nails last night put shit loads around the cat flat to seal it off dropped a big blob on floor. so 10 mins later all i can here is cat crying outside the door went to kick the fking thing away. iiIt has only gone sat in the glue stuck its self to the floor. Still there this morning. So what shall i do.? Blast it with the power washer till it comes off? or any other ideas.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Get hold of the old owners and ask them if they are missing a cat. Tell them if they have that it is sticking around your back door like fly to fly paper.

i like your methods. They may not have been intentional but what a great way to do some damage to a cat. They are vermins

Think i might borrow my mates dog and chain it up so its about 2 inchs away form the cat. would be 10 mins of entertainment i guess

lunte said:
i like your methods. They may not have been intentional but what a great way to do some damage to a cat. They are vermins
Wasnt really planned just squirted to much out and it all landed by the door. where the cat sits every night :twisted:

Welcome to the Tropper66 cat removal service

Attachments

Mr_Deputy said:
have to say this but did you do your DIY after three bottles of vodka? you left No Nails all over the floor?
I'll be hung and dried by her in doors.
No it was all good. Cat flat sealed good nd looks good. It was outside not inside. so couldnt give a fk. Probally get my balls stuck to the floor if it was inside.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
I want to see a picture of this before you resolve the situation.

Wasnt really planned just squirted to much out and it all landed by the door. where the cat sits every night :twisted:[/quote]

Thats some range! I managed to hit my chin once but never right across a room to the door.

Im just surprised it wasnt a Sheep

tropper66 said:
Im just surprised it wasnt a Chav
Fixed that for you, it is Swansea after all...

swansea84 said:
tropper66 said:
Nah i just nail them
With dangle berries or without? Don't the sharp little hooves trample all over your balls? What do you do with them? Tuck them into your socks? I only ask because I can't imagine myself ever dragging my ball sack through glue on the floor unless I had a 4 foot ball sack.

swansea84 said:
So guys moved in to new house and theres a cat flap on the back door thought * all of it, Untill i heard a noise in the kitchen to find out some * cat was in there frigtened the * out of it and dirt bastard pissed.

So got some no nails last night put s*** loads around the cat flat to seal it off dropped a big blob on floor. so 10 mins later all i can here is cat crying outside the door went to kick the fking thing away. iiIt has only gone sat in the glue stuck its self to the floor. Still there this morning. So what shall i do.? Blast it with the power washer till it comes off? or any other ideas.
Liar. No Nails takes hours to set. No chance on earth that an animal could be glued in place with the stuff in 10 minutes. Reshow.

S-mise said:
swansea84 said:
tropper66 said:
Nah i just nail them
With dangle berries or without? Don't the sharp little hooves trample all over your balls? What do you do with them? Tuck them into your socks? I only ask because I can't imagine myself ever dragging my ball sack through glue on the floor unless I had a 4 foot ball sack.
You never stick a sheep's legs down your wellies (or, as you say, socks) when sh@gging them because they will p1ss down your legs. The thing to do is turn them over and sh@g them missionary style. That way you can get a good snog at the same time.