No more Rohypnol?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems like hubby missed a great opportunity for some really depraved and degrading sexual activities.

2. LAST AUGUST!!!!

she was probably damn dry and the friction caused a buildup of electricity on the brain and she suffer`d whats normally called an orgasm which blew her mind wide apart.(fridgid bitch)

must have been a shock not having to fake it for a change..

[/quote]People with a history of migraines and severe headaches are more prone to TGA.[/quote]

i can see the headache excuse being used abit more after this..

roofys will have to be used on the misses now instead of dog walkers in the park!

this is gonna cost me a pretty penny now!:(

3. "....and can be triggered by strenuous activities, bowel movements, or – commonly – sex".

Bowel movements eh! That would explain why i can't remember who the fcuk i am after a good dump! :roll:

4. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Useful to know next time your missus complains about you cumming before her.

"I don't want you to get amnesia, I was only thinking about your health." :wink:

5. the only bowel movements my misses has is when i push that turd back to her larynx with my massive anaconda

6. Do you mean there's another way ?

7. So, finally we have it: it is possible to both sh1t and fcuk your brains out.

This explains many things.......