No more Moody?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Corporal, Feb 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just noticed Moodybitch's pictures are gone from the gallery? Did she leave the site?
  2. I noticed the pictures were gone as well, shortly after an Arrse member commented on her "trout pout" whilst having a fag.

She is still around though as there was a post recently about an annoying Aussie (aren't they all) that she works with, I think the thread was how could they stich the tosser up and get him the sack type thing.
  3. Tis I, the moody one!

For the record, I never left - I just actually did what I'm paid to do and did some work for a change.

As for the removal of my pictures....

Apparently, Arrse members kept puking after seeing them on the gallery so I found myself hauled in for an interview without coffee in front of the CO'S and ordered to remove them with immediate effect...they gave me a good skiffng for good measure and told me never to upset the ARRSES with my vile face ever again. :wink:
  4. WB Moody.

Handbags at dawn with Anya can begin again.... :wink:
  5. Yeah, where is that pikey?

Suppose it's too much to hope that she has fecked off at last?
  6. WB :wink:

Anya gone - no such luck

No theyre making another series of Little Britain and need a vicky pollard body double :wink:
  7. Er....Moody....can you send me a copy of your pics for er....personal use??

I am lost without them.

8. What you gonna do with them - use them to frighten little children and old ladies?

Ok then
  9. I'd use your pics to make my willie puke up man fat!

Have you got lots?