No more Moody?

I noticed the pictures were gone as well, shortly after an Arrse member commented on her "trout pout" whilst having a fag.

She is still around though as there was a post recently about an annoying Aussie (aren't they all) that she works with, I think the thread was how could they stich the tosser up and get him the sack type thing.

Tis I, the moody one!

For the record, I never left - I just actually did what I'm paid to do and did some work for a change.

As for the removal of my pictures....

Apparently, Arrse members kept puking after seeing them on the gallery so I found myself hauled in for an interview without coffee in front of the CO'S and ordered to remove them with immediate effect...they gave me a good skiffng for good measure and told me never to upset the ARRSES with my vile face ever again. :wink:

Moodybitch said:
Tis I, the moody one!

For the record, I never left - I just actually did what I'm paid to do and did some work for a change.

Apparently, Arrse members kept puking after seeing them on the gallery so I found myself hauled in for an interview without coffee in front of the CO'S and ordered to remove them with immediate effect...they gave me a good skiffng for good measure and told me never to upset the ARRSES with my vile face ever again. :wink:
WB Moody.

Handbags at dawn with Anya can begin again.... :wink:

Moodybitch said:
Yeah, where is that pikey?

Suppose it's too much to hope that she has fecked off at last?
WB :wink:

Anya gone - no such luck

No theyre making another series of Little Britain and need a vicky pollard body double :wink:

Moodybitch said:
Tis I, the moody one!

Er....Moody....can you send me a copy of your pics for er....personal use??

I am lost without them.

:oops:

Micky_Dees said:
Moodybitch said:
Tis I, the moody one!

Er....Moody....can you send me a copy of your pics for er....personal use??

I am lost without them.

:oops:
What you gonna do with them - use them to frighten little children and old ladies?

Ok then

I'd use your pics to make my willie puke up man fat!

Have you got lots?