No more gang rape

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How about 'Multi Partner Surprise Sex' or MPSS for short?

We don't want to make emotive issues sound emotive now, do we?

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'Some community activists had previously suggested the phrase 'gang rape' had racist connotations.'

hmm.... shall we have a look at the statistics relating to the ethnic backgrounds of the perpetrators then?

if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and leaves duck sh1t everywhere, it's probably a duck. why do some people insist on trying to tell us different?

3. How about, a jolly good time?

4. msr

msr LE

7/8 participants enjoy it...

5. Well, statistically speaking, 9 out of 10 enjoy it...

Depending on where you live of course, surely you could just rename it 'a normal Saturday night'?

x

Edited to add: B0ll0cks! Beaten to it...but as mine had more participants, it's clearly more fun :p

6. How does 'gang' -

and 'rape'

from http://www.thefreedictionary.com

Have any connections to racial connotations?

It is just drivel, and as for being 'emotive' let's gang rape the instigators of this pathetic initive and see how 'emotive' they are afterwards.

Imbeciles. 'Multi-Perpertrator Rape' sound like something you'd buy in the Red Light District of Amsterdam.

7. Gang rape is the best kind of rape.

8. According to that article, it has to be 3 or more to be gang rape?! So if it's just 2 offenders... it is classed 'company rape'? If so then 3 would be 'crowd rape'.

9. I spotted that as well ash, but was just wondering about it.....

What is a 'dual-perpertrator rape' called in normal, plain, non-b0llocks English?

10. Double plugging?

11. Its hard to indulge in gang-rape when you're as unpopular as I am. If there are any other potential gang rapists out there looking for like minded friends, PM me.

...Until then theres always the kids.

12. Grape there were a bunch of them.

13. Two's up

14. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

How about "Asymmetrical Intercourse" ?