Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

No more bum fun for fry.

Does it come with jam?

I believe the jam option is largely based on the length and girth of the intruding appendage and associated ‘running in’ of the receptacle.

Dit - I spent ten years at the bearded airline (see previous dits to establish orientation). The occasion where Friends of Dorothy were seeking a tampon from the female crew in the morning wasn’t unknown.

So do I. I watched one of the Sherllock Holmes film the other week when he played the part of Sherlocks brother. He was very good and funny in that,he does have a good delivery. Stop it........ OF WORDS!
I saw that movie too if you're talking about the Robert Downey version of Sherlock Holmes. Stephen Fry was OK as Mycroft Holmes until they reached the scene where he took off all of his clothes for no apparent reason. It certainly didn't advance any plot point that I could make out - maybe he just wanted to gross out Kelly Reilly who played Mrs. Watson,or was trying to catch the eye of Robert Downey. :?

Having one's prostate removed though is no joking matter. Hope the old fruit pulls through.

Doubtless if he does croak we will have the biggest grief-fest since St Princess Diana. I'd personally like him to die in the same event as Alan I'm-a-smartarrse-too Davies and Elton John.

The only thing he was ever remotely funny in was Blackadder.
I thought He was good in Jeeves and Wooster as well.