No more bum fun for fry.

I saw that movie too if you're talking about the Robert Downey version of Sherlock Holmes. Stephen Fry was OK as Mycroft Holmes until they reached the scene where he took off all of his clothes for no apparent reason. It certainly didn't advance any plot point that I could make out - maybe he just wanted to gross out Kelly Reilly who played Mrs. Watson,or was trying to catch the eye of Robert Downey. :?
She would not have needed to act at this point.

Bloody hell. The surgery is done by machine. While I imagine Fry has had a few electrically powered devices up there, he's a braver man than I am to have Robocop up his arrse.

I quite like him, he's smart, funny, and a champion for education and literacy.

So what if he likes a bit of cock. I reckon half of you homos mocking his poor battered prostate are just a wee bit jealous he had the courage to be open about his sexuality while you're stuck in unloving marriages with sour faced hags.

Bloody hell. The surgery is done by machine. While I imagine Fry has had a few electrically powered devices up there, he's a braver man than I am to have Robocop up his arrse.

Crikey! :omg: I didn't know that was how the surgeons took out a bum prostate! :eek: It reminds one of that ED-209 guard in Robo-Cop - the one that got zapped. I've just had a colleague have that surgery last month. I wonder if he would remember the tools the surgeon used? :? (He probably would say 'mind your own business')

Robo Cop ED-209.jpg

So what if he likes a bit of cock. I reckon half of you homos mocking his poor battered prostate are just a wee bit jealous he had the courage to be open about his sexuality while you're stuck in unloving marriages with sour faced hags.
I agree.He is smart and funny but He can be an utter twat to people with a lot less intellect than himself and is known for stabbing friends and those who have helped him get where he is in the back. I won't bore you with a story I've told on here before about him but I doubt even the worse tossers on this site would treat a person with learning difficulties like he did. Anyway his mates got their own back a thousand fold.

I agree.He is smart and funny but He can be an utter twat to people with a lot less intellect than himself and is known for stabbing friends and those who have helped him get where he is in the back. I won't bore you with a story I've told on here before about him but I doubt even the worse tossers on this site would treat a person with learning difficulties like he did. Anyway his mates got their own back a thousand fold.
Did they bum him?

I also like the guy. He was in a couple of episodes of the Young Ones to boot.
By the way chaps, he made it public that he had been celibate for many years some time ago. Over ten years if I recall so nowts been up the rear passage apart from his medical team for a couple of decades at least.

I also like the guy. He was in a couple of episodes of the Young Ones to boot.
By the way chaps, he made it public that he had been celibate for many years some time ago. Over ten years if I recall so nowts been up the rear passage apart from his medical team for a couple of decades at least.
Except the bloke he married recently

Serves him right for bailing on QI and as a result letting us suffer the vile Dane Sandi Toksvig...
I misread that as Dame,...... as you were, that could still happen in this dystopian world we seem to have moved into.