No more bum fun for fry.

So Steven Fry has had his prostate removed, did Hugh Laurie do it at mates rates seeing as he's a doctor now. Friday night thread time troops, fill yer boots...

It's typical of the sainted Stephen to keep his medical problems low key - on the news every half hour and then his video thingy. He really is a good example of everything that is right/wrong with this country. I am surprised that Brexit hasn't been mentioned yet as the cause but then again it might have been as I haven't been listening to the BBC or reading the Guardian.

#prayforstephen.

Serves him right for bailing on QI and as a result letting us suffer the vile Dane Sandi Toksvig...

Last edited:
Is she Danish, never would have known that....
Not by listening to her anyway.much...

Last edited:
Is she Danish, never would have known that....
Not by listening to her anyway.
Toksvig was born in Denmark. Her father, Claus Toksvig, was a Danish journalist, broadcaster and foreign correspondent, so Toksvig spent most of her youth outside Denmark, mostly in New York City. Her mother, Julie Anne Toksvig (née Brett) is British.[

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Serves him right for bailing on QI and as a result letting us suffer the vile Dane Sandi Toksvig...
Really enjoyed QI, haven't bothered watching it since she took over, can't stand her!

It's typical of the sainted Stephen to keep his medical problems low key - on the news every half hour and then his video thingy. He really is a good example of everything that is right/wrong with this country. I am surprised that Brexit hasn't been mentioned yet as the cause but then again it might have been as I haven't been listening to the BBC or reading the Guardian.

#prayforstephen.
You're not confusing him with, say, Anjem Choudry, right?

Did he run over your pet rabbit Flossy?

Doubtless if he does croak we will have the biggest grief-fest since St Princess Diana. I'd personally like him to die in the same event as Alan I'm-a-smartarrse-too Davies and Elton John.

The only thing he was ever remotely funny in was Blackadder.

Doubtless if he does croak we will have the biggest grief-fest since St Princess Diana. I'd personally like him to die in the same event as Alan I'm-a-smartarrse-too Davies and Elton John.

The only thing he was ever remotely funning in was Blackadder.
I poo poo his prostate

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
on the wireless today , it mentioned the old poof, and then said men over 50 and whose had it in the fmaily line should be checked, and Afro Caribean men were more prone to the disease ?
any idea why