Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

No more bum fun for fry.

So Steven Fry has had his prostate removed, did Hugh Laurie do it at mates rates seeing as he's a doctor now. Friday night thread time troops, fill yer boots...

It's typical of the sainted Stephen to keep his medical problems low key - on the news every half hour and then his video thingy. He really is a good example of everything that is right/wrong with this country. I am surprised that Brexit hasn't been mentioned yet as the cause but then again it might have been as I haven't been listening to the BBC or reading the Guardian.

#prayforstephen.

It's typical of the sainted Stephen to keep his medical problems low key - on the news every half hour and then his video thingy. He really is a good example of everything that is right/wrong with this country. I am surprised that Brexit hasn't been mentioned yet as the cause but then again it might have been as I haven't been listening to the BBC or reading the Guardian.

#prayforstephen.

You're not confusing him with, say, Anjem Choudry, right?

Did he run over your pet rabbit Flossy?