No mods in chat!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scotscop, May 14, 2004.

?
  1. FUBAR

92.0%
  2. Ok i suppose

8.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Recently, if you've popped into the NAAFI you will have noticed there are now moderators. All female (??????) and on a fucking power trip. "you cant say this" "dont do that".

2. power envy MM?[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Oh yeah sorry i forgot to mention the above is also a chat mod. No CC i dont do not envy virtual power. It gets annoying beign chucked out because people like you are drunk on said virtual power. I stress virtual. If i was envious i would have an option for there to be some male mods. as it stands though theres just you female mods.

4. MM - so sorry to have upset ya - never meant to .........................

Will ya forgive me?

:(

6. FBW

FBW Old-Salt

not a bad idea just dont let them kick the arse out of it so to speak :roll:

after all it is a naffi 8)

do it on a timeshare basis male/female

so the dorrises can see whats it like to be kicked out for a change :evil:

7. Female Mods,

yes please as long as they are PB and FS.

2 of the sexiest women on ARRSE :wink:

8. I vote that no mods are allowed to chuck ppl out. It is against the spirit of NAAFI chat.

All this promotes is Communist or Fascist inroads to the degradation of Arrse's prime objectives. The next step, boyos, is the requirement of members to post in the nude whilst popping a small canine bitch on ones todger. Believe me, Ive seen the Chat 'moderators' next manifesto.

I say we over throw this draconian stand point and invade the top brass with inane emails promoting Morcombe and Wise and The Dick Emery Show as the basis of our party culture.

Catch up, plebians, Ive already started. 'The Riveara Touch' has never been more powerful!! You are awful, but I do like you.

Vote for Flashy as the 'New Order' and you wont go far wrong. (Manifesto to be Emailed to members). All those against will have their downfall shown on 'Art Attack' with Niel Buchanan using poster paints and graphic quality card. Youve been warned.

9. I think its great.

I have had not had so much fun with my clothes on for such a long time!!!!

Sorry to Rudolph and FBW - Bert told me to do it.

10. I wouldn't mind but I never said A FCUKING WORD!!

Having trouble with pop ups and couldn't post at all!!

I'll get my own back :twisted: :twisted:

11. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

i must be missing a trick here. since when did we have mods in the naafi chat room?

which kn*b cheese thought that one up?
    i say we kdnap the good and bad CO's labradoors and hold them to ransom in exchange for their release they must give Me MM Flashy gunny and MDN mod powers and remove CC's and PB's. or the dogs get violated (again-ahem) and sent back bit by bit.

how bout that then?

12. I agree with Flash and MM, get rid of them. It gets old when one of the b*tches goes on a power trip and keeps throwing you out for no reason.

13. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

yeah... sounds familir doesn't it? :?

14. Sure does. I may be over sensitive after fighting the power hungry c*nt that destroyed the first Jargon, but last night really pisses me off.

15. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

me too, i was on fire on the banter fron too, if do say so myself! :D