No Military on our Streets......

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by threesend, Apr 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the last couple of years, the ‘Help for Heroes’ army PR campaign has tried to make us love Britain’s military forces. We have been told they are ‘our boys’, ‘our troops’. We have been encouraged to think of them as our friends, and our comrades. They are not. An army needs an enemy to be an army. They are an occupying force fighting the enemies of the bankers, the politicians, and the new social order. The people are this enemy. And so ‘our boys’ are our enemy. War abroad, repression at home. This summer, and already, a military state will be rolled out on the streets of Britain for the security of the Olympic games, as the Tories and Security Services continue their unrelenting demolition of people’s freedom and means of survival. The Army is being trained to quell future riots and widespread social unrest which is inevitable as we struggle to live in intolerable conditions. The people have been at the receiving end of intense propaganda via the ‘Help for Heroes’ campaign for years now, in order to make us accept the occupation which is coming and the role of the Army in breaking the back of any industrial action or strike which has the possibility to create any rupture of the ‘Queen’s Peace’.

Read the rest here if you can be bothered.....

No Military on Our Streets - UK Indymedia
  2. Err who stands at the front of those riots? Is it genuine freedom fighters who want to see standards of living in the UK improved, or is it little fuckwits off the council estate who speak like Ali G and just want to attack anything with a pulse?

What a load of fucking shite. The majority of the hard working, honest people of this country would be glad to see the army on the streets smashing gangsta teeth out with maglites and stamping on their faces, it is only the ignorant naive left-wing live-for-frees who think those smashing up shops and robbing DVD players are doing so on our behalf.
  3. Read.Where do they get this shit from? Never thought of meself as a mercenary all those years ago when I was polishing the cat in the Bedding Store. Quite chuffed really and if it gets out its bound to work wonders for recruiting.
  4. Bunch of dribbling anarchist wannabe's.
    They conveniently ignore the fact that most of the overbearing social control elements of government have appeared under Ljebour.
  5. Your opinion is worth nothing as you've never served in HM Armed Forces, you filthy cadging lousy civilian, hanging around a military themed website so you can get a glimpse of what might have been if you weren't too cowardly to join up. What's wrong Doris - flat feet? Fallen Arches? Baked Beans allergy? Go on, fuck off.
    • Like Like x 10
  6. Outrage, outrage, outrage, etc, etc, etc! I am outraged that the Army is not being held in the highest of jealous regard by everyone in the nation! How dare some halfwitted, student crayon on the internet that they don't think everyone, CW warriors included, that have ever worn a pair of green trousers are heroes of such magnitude that they would cast out their first born son should he not declare with his first infant utterance, his intention upon reaching manhood of giving the such same oath and marching godlike in defence of whatever it is that needs marching godlike towards! Outraged.
  7. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Dear Threesend, "Get" and "Life" come to mind. Why do you remind me of that idiot who jumped into the Thames yesterday? Go and put your tinfoil hat on so that "they" can't hear yor thoughts.

Do tell us what you do for a living.
  8. fu2

fu2 LE

Dirty left wing, commie propaganda. Where`s mcCarthy when we need him. I am always filled with pride when I see one of our hero`s laying pissed in the gutter in his own vomit.
  9. Does this mean well get a on the streets bar for the GSM?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Aid to Civil Power gong? Sounds great.
  11. sent that via email from a friend who knows what i do for a living....

thought it may interest some users of this site...? maybe not all.

just goes to show what those useless lefty fucktards really think of the Armed Forces and the sh1te they spout to those who listen...

@ND - PM sent.
  12. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

In fairness to the op, I suspect he was quoting rather than the holder of such opinions. Of course if I am wrong, then feel free to pogo stick on his testicles.

"indy"media is anything but. If you don't hold the same left wing opinions, then your own opinion is disregarded
  13. Crisis over chaps! Someone called him a cunt in the comments. Nothing to see here.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. correct - i cut and pasted the first half of the dribble from indymedia......then as you so rightly did clicked on the link and saw that was what i had done!..

friend who sent it via email knows i am still serving and wanted to show me what those lefty w@nkers really think and the dribble they spout..
  15. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Move along... there's a good man... nothing to see... it's all over.

threesend has just confirmed in a PM that he's still serving... (mind you so is Peter Sutcliffe, Myra Hindley etc. cheap joke, apologies.)
    • Like Like x 1