No medals for you!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Teflon_Don, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk

Culture Secretary announced the diamond decoration was to be presented to military personnel next year to celebrate the Queen's 60 years on the throne. There is no mention of Veterans who have served their Queen and Country during her 60 years reign. Change the criteria to include veterans.

2. Cheers for that dullard. Have you thought about posting this in some more forums?

3. Here we go again.

4. Dullard?? That's very clever. Coming from a man with 4366 posts!

5. attemptint to give a.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you don't like it, fuck off for another six years. Have you just finished a jail sentence for crimes against human intellect?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why has the amount of posts made got anything to do with it?

Why would anyone want a medal for doing fuck all?

Fuck it; HOLE!

8. I'll sign once you start a petition for the criteria of the Waterloo medal to be changed so that I can have one.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Originally Posted by Teflon_Don
    Dullard?? That's very clever. Coming from a man with 4366 posts!
    Why has the amount of posts made got anything to do with it?

Why would anyone want a medal for doing fuck all?

Fuck it; HOLE!

Dullard - a person who evokes boredom. 4366 posts. If you would like me to paint you a pretty picture let me know!

But out of interest you believe soldiers who have served over the last 60 years have done fuck all and deserve no recognition?? Brilliant................. i would love to see you try and explain that to families of the fallen.

10. My spidey sense detects a BFG Cold War warrior with a bare chest...bit like me really but I don't really give a feck.

Plus I think four posts (so far) in six years would qualify as being dull.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mark the Convict - no i make you right. Ill stick it where your mother kissed me!

and Taff wouldnt so few posts prove the opposite?

12. There have been plenty of medals issued over the last 60 years awarded to those that have deployed on tour to an operational area - are you saying we should have a issue another medal just for joining up?

As for pulling the dead soldier card; Isn't there a medal for the families of fallen already? (Elizabeth Cross?)

13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Not this crap again. Locked.

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.