No medals for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark The Convict

If you don't like it, fuck off for another six years. Have you just finished a jail sentence for crimes against human intellect?

Originally Posted by Teflon_Don
Dullard?? That's very clever. Coming from a man with 4366 posts!
Why has the amount of posts made got anything to do with it?

Why would anyone want a medal for doing fuck all?

Fuck it; HOLE!

Dullard - a person who evokes boredom. 4366 posts. If you would like me to paint you a pretty picture let me know!

But out of interest you believe soldiers who have served over the last 60 years have done fuck all and deserve no recognition?? Brilliant................. i would love to see you try and explain that to families of the fallen.

My spidey sense detects a BFG Cold War warrior with a bare chest...bit like me really but I don't really give a feck.

Plus I think four posts (so far) in six years would qualify as being dull.

Dullard - a person who evokes boredom. 4366 posts. If you would like me to paint you a pretty picture let me know!

But out of interest you believe soldiers who have served over the last 60 years have done fuck all and deserve no recognition?? Brilliant................. i would love to see you try and explain that to families of the fallen.
There have been plenty of medals issued over the last 60 years awarded to those that have deployed on tour to an operational area - are you saying we should have a issue another medal just for joining up?

As for pulling the dead soldier card; Isn't there a medal for the families of fallen already? (Elizabeth Cross?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads