No longer a vacancy

After some soul-searching and a chat with Bad CO, I'm afraid you're all gonna be stuck with me as a Mod for a while longer.
Apologies for the U-turn guys, but I've had the crappiest of weeks since Mr Crappy invented Crap. I lost two of my mates this last week and then there was the news of Sluggy's passing, things went from bad to worse.
I do have to say thanks to you all for your messages of support, that was also instrumental in my change of heart.
Please perma ban the belters in celebration!

After some soul-searching and a chat with Bad CO, I'm afraid you're all gonna be stuck with me as a Mod for a while longer.
Apologies for the U-turn guys, but I've had the crappiest of weeks since Mr Crappy invented Crap. I lost two of my mates this last week and then there was the news of Sluggy's passing, things went from bad to worse.
I do have to say thanks to you all for your messages of support, that was also instrumental in my change of heart.
welcome back, sorry to hear of your woes, glad you decided to tough it out and stay in mod mode.

I'm putting myself forward for the Mod of this forum, someone has to stop these geeks/nerds from clogging up the front page with pics of broken tanks/vehicles and plastic models of said things, when the threads containing half/semi naked women are being pushed further down the rankings!
here's a couple of Milfs for you in 1/25th scale, I tried to paint them prittier, but their natural roughness came out.
initial skin tone.jpg

I really must get on and finish their car, they are due to pick up their embarrassed teenage kids from school.
body test fit.jpg

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

daz

LE
If you like it up your strasse, you know some bloody strange wimmin!
Erhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's a member of this site and that surprises you??

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Erhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's a member of this site and that surprises you??
I know, it shouldn't really. I said the same to the wife, you know what she said? "Baah"

anglo

LE
Welcome back

80e181b26f881db57b0baf43194a0c23_384.png

I'll drink to that

clinking-beer-mugs_1f37b.png

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

daz

LE
It's why the Welsh have their own kilt, the sheep are used to the sound of zips being lowered!
We do "not" have a kilt.... we have a made up skirt with a made up history for Nationalist perverts to "enjoy" **

** The Welsh Tartan Centre in Cardiff got a kicking over their invented history of the cilt (fake Welsh word) when they started flogged the tat a few years back

Latest Threads