No longer a vacancy

ugly

LE
Got by @Sixty for using the f word in CA.

I’ll never be a mod now. I’m devastated.
Didn’t affect my career mind you I’m on the bottom of the band and no X factor for breaking my buckshee mods mug!

daz

LE
So is the Atlas Mountains .........they were only pebbles when this saga started :)
december - back under way

daz

LE

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
After some soul-searching and a chat with Bad CO, I'm afraid you're all gonna be stuck with me as a Mod for a while longer.
Apologies for the U-turn guys, but I've had the crappiest of weeks since Mr Crappy invented Crap. I lost two of my mates this last week and then there was the news of Sluggy's passing, things went from bad to worse.
I do have to say thanks to you all for your messages of support, that was also instrumental in my change of heart.

After some soul-searching and a chat with Bad CO, I'm afraid you're all gonna be stuck with me as a Mod for a while longer.
Apologies for the U-turn guys, but I've had the crappiest of weeks since Mr Crappy invented Crap. I lost two of my mates this last week and then there was the news of Sluggy's passing, things went from bad to worse.
I do have to say thanks to you all for your messages of support, that was also instrumental in my change of heart.
damn.

he’s back:)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Great news - welcome back and don't mind what the Mongs say, we don't all think your a Cnut! :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Power junkie!

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I have asked @Bad CO to relieve me of my mod duties for personal reasons. This means that there will be a vacancy for a Moderator in the Military Modelling Forum. Anyone interested, let @Bad CO know.
I intend to keep reviewing books and model kits and will still be around in one guise or another.
All the best, I hope everything works out.

This has been an interesting forum thing, I’m putting together a works box of bits and pieces to stumble across in the reasonably likely event that a large box with bits of a tank shows up at the front door sometime next year.

Latest Threads