No longer a vacancy

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Guys, thanks for all the very kind comments. I have tried my best to keep the forum going and will continue to do so. As long as adults want to build scale replicas, I'll be there.

Guys, thanks for all the very kind comments. I have tried my best to keep the forum going and will continue to do so. As long as adults want to build scale replicas, I'll be there.
you have done a great job at making us all feel welcome and a valued part of the scene, I can imagine the duty is heavy if you take it seriously, as you have, glad we're not loosing you though, I enjoy your reviews and the other areas you contribute to, please keep it up.

ACAB

LE
But you cant vote for him. Its a authoritarian dictatorship where its rumoured stranger handshakes take place and blokes walk around in dpm pinnies, puttees, DMS and nothing else:oops:

edited to add 'chanting all praise to Bravo Bravo'
What have you done to rate a ROPs???

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
you have done a great job at making us all feel welcome and a valued part of the scene, I can imagine the duty is heavy if you take it seriously, as you have, glad we're not loosing you though, I enjoy your reviews and the other areas you contribute to, please keep it up.
Thanks Sprocks.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Got by @Sixty for using the f word in CA.

I’ll never be a mod now. I’m devastated.
You will now need to rename your id as "Simerrit" and return to the fray. There are other posters on this site with similar tendencies!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm putting myself forward for the Mod of this forum, someone has to stop these geeks/nerds from clogging up the front page with pics of broken tanks/vehicles and plastic models of said things, when the threads containing half/semi naked women are being pushed further down the rankings!

I'm putting myself forward for the Mod of this forum, someone has to stop these geeks/nerds from clogging up the front page with pics of broken tanks/vehicles when the threads containing half/semi naked women are being pushed further down the rankings!
I can’t even see them now I’m on RoPs. It’s a conspiracy I tell you. I always enjoy the curbs on the tube into London and I can’t even do that now.

gutted

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm putting myself forward for the Mod of this forum, someone has to stop these geeks/nerds from clogging up the front page with pics of broken tanks/vehicles and plastic models of said things, when the threads containing half/semi naked women are being pushed further down the rankings!
You could start a thread on the models like this that you have built!

10319925p.jpg

I meant chebs- can’t edit above post

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can’t even see them now I’m on RoPs. It’s a conspiracy I tell you. I always enjoy the curbs on the tube into London and I can’t even do that now.

gutted
Given your response to the automated notification PM, I’ve removed them.

what’s really disappointingis I can see full size pictures of plastic tanks in the modelling thread but I can’t see the pictures of the chebs in the Brunette thread.

it’s a huge injustice

Given your response to the automated notification PM, I’ve removed them.
do that mean........ I....... I............ could be a MOD one day when I’m grown up?

Just off to look at the chebs now!

ches

LE
what’s really disappointingis I can see full size pictures of plastic tanks in the modelling thread but I can’t see the pictures of the chebs in the Brunette thread.

it’s a huge injustice
Actually what is disappointing is none of us have seen any pictures of complete wokka...........................................its like we're all on ROPs you utter bounder.

Latest Threads