No longer a vacancy

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have asked @Bad CO to relieve me of my mod duties for personal reasons. This means that there will be a vacancy for a Moderator in the Military Modelling Forum. Anyone interested, let @Bad CO know.
I intend to keep reviewing books and model kits and will still be around in one guise or another.

This post is no longer relevant.

anglo

LE
I have asked @Bad CO to relieve me of my mod duties for personal reasons. This means that there will be a vacancy for a Moderator in the Military Modelling Forum. Anyone interested, let @Bad CO know.
I intend to keep reviewing books and model kits and will still be around in one guise or another.
Sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you

Just don't let @Simmerit do it. He'll start looking at moderating a thread and never get round to finishing :p
Sorry about that too - I hope everything is OK with you and yours matey. Great effort to get the thread this far, and I hope that doesn't mean you are abandoning us!!

daz

LE
hahahahahaha (as they say). I couldnt handle the power. Just look at @Helm - he's like, like, like Fiona Bruce he is
Well, looks like @Helm pulling double duties from here on in,

Sorry to you go @smeg-head you've been an asset, hopefully, an issues you have will be resolved swiftly

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Guys, I'm not leaving. I will still be reviewing books and models and chucking in the occasional tip. I just felt, that after a year in situ as a Mod, I was neglecting other issues.

Guys, I'm not leaving. I will still be reviewing books and models and chucking in the occasional tip. I just felt, that after a year in situ as a Mod, I was neglecting other issues.
Its a real shame. You've done stacks for the forum, but more than understand

daz

LE

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Good Luck with what ever you decide, you have done good work here.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Put it out for tender with perhaps the new Mod giving view, ideas & money?

Latest Threads