Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

No knickers

OKCHU

War hero
Police officers George and Mary, had been assigned to walk the beat. They had only been out a short while when Mary said, "Damn, I was running late this morning after my workout. Got showered but forgot to put my knickers on! We have to go back to the station to get them."

George replied, "We don't have to go back, just call the K-9 unit, his dog Rover needs only one sniff and he will go fetch them for you."

It was a hot day and Mary didn't feel like heading back to the station. The K-9 unit arrives, so she lifts her skirt and Rover's nose shoots between her legs, sniffing and snorting. After 10 seconds his ears pick up, he tests the wind and he is off in a flash towards the nick.

Five minutes go by and no sign of Rover. Ten minutes pass and the dog is nowhere to be seen. Fifteen minutes pass and they are starting to worry.

Twenty minutes pass and they hear sirens in the distance. The sirens get louder and louder. Suddenly, followed by a dozen police cars, Rover rounds the corner with the Station Sergeant's balls in his mouth.