No justice for the decent, only for the sh!t.

#1
:pissedoff:
I know that the police aren't beloved by a lot of ARRSERS, and i'm not posting this because the victim in this sad case is a police officer (i'd be as mad if it was any decent person) but you've got to admit that this proves what is going wrong in the UK and why the rights of those who should have none are undermining the rights of decent people everywhere.

http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/2007/02/26/those-that-can-should/

Updated by

http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/2007/03/10/daily-mail-we-salute-you/

Taken up in the press (maybe for their own ends but at least it's in the mainstream media now)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=441360&in_page_id=1770

This man's, and that of his family's, life has been effectively ended, yet the persons responible for his condition will be walking around London in 3 years from now.
 
#3
There will be a backlash against this madness. Its only a question of when really.

I feel for Dan and his family. I cant imagine what they are going through now. I really hope Turner and Samuels carry on living in London...
 
#4
Pure madness.

It is thought the sentences were reduced because of the age of the defendants - who were both under 18 at the time of the attack - and the fact that they had relatively good backgrounds.
Let's hope the scumbuckets meet with a suitable and well deserved 'accident'.
 
#5
I hope that he can make a full recovery. It makes my blood boil that most of these fcukwits who we call judges seem to have the interest of criminals at heart. Maybe if one their own was on the end of a similar kicking they may take a different view.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#6
student_grant said:
There will be a backlash against this madness. Its only a question of when really.

I feel for Dan and his family. I cant imagine what they are going through now. I really hope Turner and Samuels carry on living in London...
There'll not be any backlash as people in this country don't give enough of a f*ck to care. That lad will be forgotten about in about a week.

These two will be lording it soon enough. Not really fair is it? But it is becoming the accepted norm in Bliars 'Tough on Crime, tough on the causes of crime' UK.

I'm still wondering when the 'tough' bit is going to come into effect because I can't see anyone being 'tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime' yet.

The Home Secretary needs to step in here.

F*cking tragedy.
 
#8
remember that judges are given sentencing guidelines - in effect they have to apply a set of rules given to them by the Home Office.

Rules like 'if they plead guilty then half the sentence' and 'probation possible after half served' means the 10 yr stretch the judge wanted to give possibly becomes 30 months.
 
#10
rabid_hamster said:
remember that judges are given sentencing guidelines - in effect they have to apply a set of rules given to them by the Home Office.

Rules like 'if they plead guilty then half the sentence' and 'probation possible after half served' means the 10 yr stretch the judge wanted to give possibly becomes 30 months.

Much as I'd love to write some vitriolic attack on you, I find myself ( a serving police officer ) agreeing with you. It's not the judges per se, but as has been alluded to, the guidelines and rules they are also bound by.
I pass my regards to the young mans family and my heartfelt sorrow at their suffering and hope and pray it never visits my wife or children, but am writing this in the full knowledge that our society will never change.
Until we can suitably punish those who break the law (everyone who breaks it!) then we are stuck watching these types of things happening again and again.

Faugh-A-Ballagh
 

Ventress

LE
Moderator
#11
I hope hell awaits them in whatever institute they end up in, although they will be the 'celebrities' for a while being 'cop beaters'!

Cowardly bastards!
 
#14
Ventress said:
I hope hell awaits them in whatever institute they end up in, although they will be the 'celebrities' for a while being 'cop beaters'!

Cowardly bastards!
unfortunately, said Hell will probably consist of reasonably comfortable accomodation, 3 meals (at a cost greater than a soldiers) a day, a fully functioning gym (unlike my police HQ which is sh!te), and plenty to do. :pissedoff:

Unlike Dan, who's life revolves around staying in his bed all day, unable to do anything other than be fed through and breath through a tube.

Now that's hell.
 
#15
ROO_HEAD said:
I would`nt consider a 7.62 in the head excessive punishment for those fukkers.
No, too quick, you would want them to feel an apt physical punishment.
I hope the proverb "what goes around come around" really comes two-fold for these evil bstards. And the video is put on YouTube for all to see.
 
#16
What scumbags. My heart goes out to the family. Yet another brave policeman suffers in the line of duty. Most of us still have respect for the Police, but not for the way their leaders are making them work.

I can only pray for a long and painful death for the low-lifes that did this.
 
#17
This is a tragedy and I feel very sad for the vistim and his family.

I agree with all the suggested punishments for the two thugs. I am sure that attacks like this happen all the time and the fact that he was a police officer has brought the case to the attention of the media.

I think that police officers would love to have more power and freedom to deal with these violent criminals. I would be interested to know what proportion of the police budget goes directly into dealing with violence like this.

Thugs like these are the types of criminals who should be locked away for a long time. More prisons and longer sentences has to be a good idea?

Unprovoked attacks are the scariest crimes for us and our children!
 
#18
All I can think about is that those two thugs are wasting oxygen and food.

Terminate them immediatly. Peferably by draining thme of their blood, a good 8 pints there for the blood banks, then stripping them of their organs.

I am pretty sure there are some worthwhile members of society in need of these scummers heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, and various other bits. The lions at London Zoo would be glad of anything we don't need.

These people are like a disease on society. A cancerous one at that, all that they come in contact with is soiled.
 
#19
chocolate_frog said:
All I can think about is that those two thugs are wasting oxygen and food.

Terminate them immediatly. Peferably by draining thme of their blood, a good 8 pints there for the blood banks, then stripping them of their organs.

I am pretty sure there are some worthwhile members of society in need of these scummers heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, and various other bits. The lions at London Zoo would be glad of anything we don't need.

These people are like a disease on society. A cancerous one at that, all that they come in contact with is soiled.
The best idea i have heard in ages can we take the organs whilst there still alive??
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads