No. Just No!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Oyibo, Jun 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maybe I'm being harsh, but fuckit. I object to receiving messages like this:

That's pretty much word-for-word (bar the redacted names and my comments alongside). What a cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet*

You don't understand it? Well, neither do I grasp the meaning of your post!

Put it into some context, dear chap: was it a spurious email someone sent you? A new slant on a 419 scam? Or you've just free-based some Racasan?

*a cod-Latin phrase used as a space-filler by type setters since the 15th Century

3. HHH

HHH LE

What do we win if we de-code your post?

4. Don't bother, he makes you touch his pee pee!

5. Dan Brown.

6. Apologies - should have contectualised it. I received a 'private message' on Facebook asking me to be a 'friend' with the message above.

I strongly objected to it because it was implying I was a friend of the sender, and he implied that a friend of mine who was at Goose Green (unlike me) had, in some way, been helped by him.

14 Int. No.

Back to Depot after the Falklands. No.

But most of all, the claim that 'i save his ass down south...' really pisses me off. I should add that the name he gave is someone who was there as a platoon commander, but I'm damned if some random bloke on Facebook is going to add me as a contact because he's heard a name.

7. HHH

HHH LE

I defiantly give it a miss then. I was about to fire up the Enigma Machine.

8. It's all greek to me.....

9. 14, did he expand on that, at all?

10. Of course not! But if you've been there you know not to ask about '14'. (Can't find an ironic smiley.)

But then he asked how a friend 'past' away' - that friend is alive and kicking. The guy's post was a trawl on Facebook to find people to be 'friends' and I object to it because the guy implied that he helped someone I know who was actually in the Falklands and then some.

(Curse this French wine.)

11. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor

Jean has a big moustache

• Like Like x 1
  12. HHH

HHH LE

Yea, the next year he was 15!

13. BBC Home Service tonight at 2344 hrs.

14. HHH

HHH LE

Has she not heard of Electrolysis?

15. Is 14 a bit like fight club then?