no idea what you are meant to put in a blog!! new to Arrse and social networking

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by alb395, Mar 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to advertise my fundraising page, I am aware most of you will have already made many contributions to Help for Heroes as have I, but even if you dont fancy donating on my page, if there is any chance of people passing on my justgiving address or spread the word that i am trying to raise money I would be very appreciative. I have been raising money off line at work, but there is only so much you can do and most the Regiment are away. I have basically been adding a link to as many web pages as posible, in the hope that the more people that see the page then the better the chances of making or beating my target amount.

The web address is

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and should anyone require any further information please do not hesitate to ask.

Copied from blogs (original entry) - post comments here.
  2. Oh and if anyone can tell me how to add a widget or badge to this page i would be very grateful, i am trying to add a link from my justgiving site to make it more obvious, and have had no idea how to do it on here or on facebook.

Am seriously not very clued up when it comes to all this