No Fat Chicks

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Seems like a good place for an Arrse piss-up.

Phil, what were you looking for, exactly, when you found this???

8O

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What a thing to say Biscuits !

Are you insinuating that the female readership of this site consists anything but willowy models ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
SpottyDog said:
what about fat males? Cos they are just as bad.
Don't be silly, I wouldn't shag a bloke whether he was a lardarse or not.

Now run along and get us a brew pet, there's a good girl.

Cutaway said:

Are you insinuating that the female readership of this site consists anything but willowy models ?
I am.

99.9% of the howlers using this site have honoury membership to Greggs, Ginsters and Rowntrees.

Not many of them have any association with Sure or Impulse though.

Which in essence, implies that they are f** and sw**** (see Eds note)

Editors note - Due to legal reasons (and not wanting to be banned again ) I cannot utter that immortal phrase.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
at eaty I seem to remember GB, and it was a pearler !

SpottyDog said:
I agree. However, I find that using one hand to push the huge gut out of the way leaves the other hand free to masturbate them to completion..........into my willing, greedy mouth :D

Geordie_Blerk said:
Cutaway said:

I am.

99.9% of the howlers using this site have honoury membership to Greggs, Ginsters and Rowntrees.

Not many of them have any association with Sure or Impulse though.

Which in essence, implies that they are f** and sw**** (see Eds note)

Editors note - Due to legal reasons (and not wanting to be banned again ) I cannot utter that immortal phrase.
I would just love to know the content of this immortal phrase that got GB banned from the NAAFI. I bet it's classic. I just adore a bit of vulgar, offensive repartee. So, if anyone wants to PM it to me ......... :)

Nothing wrong with a fat lass.

Providing they don't sweat too much.

If no fat birds are allowed, then an Arrse piss-up would be rather dull!!

Two Lisa Tarbuck's when you're ready love...

Cutaway said:
SpottyDog said:

Oh come on! Fat blokes in Y fronts - truly heinous sight. Why is it always the fat, sweaty hairy disgusting slobs who take their tops off on a warm day? Why??

Just because your standards are lower than a snake's belly doesn't mean we all think the same way!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
SpottyDog said:
Cutaway said:
SpottyDog said:

Oh come on! Fat blokes in Y fronts - truly heinous sight. Why is it always the fat, sweaty hairy disgusting slobs who take their tops off on a warm day? Why??

Just because your standards are lower than a snake's belly doesn't mean we all think the same way!
You still don't get it do you pet ? Let me explain it to you again.

When the Arrse crawl takes place on this beach, any fat blokes there will only ensure the slim nekkid dorii are more easily channeled towards our toned & bronzed bodies. We aren't interested in blokes so these fatties don't even feature in the equation.

Anyway dearie, don't worry your pretty little head over subjects that seem complicated to you, just be a love & fetch us some cold beers.

Have you ever been to a nudist beach? If they run along the lines of nudist colonies there are no dorii of the slim nekkid variety, usually the old, fat, stretchmarked varicose veined variety. Unfortunate or what!

As for getting you a brew or a cold beer, hows about you kiss a particular part of my anatomy first?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
SpottyDog said:
Have you ever been to a nudist beach? If they run along the lines of nudist colonies there are no dorii of the slim nekkid variety, usually the old, fat, stretchmarked varicose veined variety. Unfortunate or what!
Poor comeback but not totally unexpected and we do make allowances for bints.

I have been to a bollocky beach, Brazillian women are both gorgeous & friendly.
But if your experience of nudist beaches/colonies has been as you outlined above, have you ever wondered why ?
Huge hint here.

SpottyDog said:
As for getting you a brew or a cold beer, hows about you kiss a particular part of my anatomy first?
I'd have to take a squint at it to determine the size, shape, colour, likelihood of catching galloping knob-rot and whether it is attatched to Moby Dick's big sister before offering to place any part of my frame remotely near it.
Perhaps this learnéd man of letters in his Epistle to the Hunchbacked Slapper expressed my thoughts rather better:
RTFQ said:
Lady, by the time we can distinguish it from any of the others, we're bored of you. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Big_Floater The NAAFI Bar 76
phil245 Blue Jokes 48
iLoveYourMumDrunk The NAAFI Bar 165