no fail plan to get rid of gordon brown

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brighton hippy, Sep 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. invite him to afternoon tea just outside york city walls.
    mass group of arrsers let fly with bows using the ancient law its legal to shoot a scot after noon from yorks city walls.
    he's toast :twisted:
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Ingenious!!!! Can you use crossbows, compound bows, great big mechanical 60ft steel bows firing a thousand fletchets, or does it have to be made from Yew?
  3. Where did you study law then? I think you'll find that actually in the city of York, it is legal to kill a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow. I don't believe time factors into it, or the manner of the execution (what weapon you use). You could in that instance be confusing it with this law: In Chester, Welshmen are banned from entering the city before sunrise and from staying after sunset.

Incidentally, and infinitely more useful (depending on which porridge wogs happen to be in York on any givenday) is that under the UK’s Tax Avoidance Schemes Regulations 2006, it is illegal not to tell the taxman anything you don’t want him to know, though you don’t have to tell him anything you don’t mind him knowing.

Back to the case in point, does anyone know anybody in York that would be in a position to arrange a ceremony to award some sort of ceremonial bow and arrow to Broon? And is that legally a set up?

Wotcha 'Ped, long time no chat.
  4. ok we invite him to york to open some H4H event
    biped hands him a bow and quiver
    runs away and we brass him up :D
    even easier and still legal :twisted:
  5. Geting rid of him is not enough. The Cabinet aka ' The Gordian Knot' ( geddit ?) must also go.
  6. Like it BH ... simple clean and not with out some poetry.... sign me up
  7. Issue him and his band of merry men/wimmin ladders and invite them to scale the walls underneath the weep holes.

Now the choice of liquid for pouring is yours.
  8. What'll it be ?
  9. As he's taken to holding cabinet meetings outside of London its doable get the entire cabinet to pose with bows and arrows slot the porridge wogs theres at least two others :twisted:
    the rest are saved for show trials
    think of the revenue from selling tickets to there beheadings at the tower :D
    yes I know they deserve to be drowned like rats.
    But its a TV age I think the public deserve to see them die :D
  10. Can I use an Apache Longbow?

Of course this would mean a risk of collateral damage to any nearby labour politicians such as Milliband but thats a sacrifice we are all willing to make.
  11. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

hot bitumen would be nice i think :D
  12. Can we not maybe do a " Broadway style hand and foot inprint" ceremony whereby all the "stars" of the present shuffled reshuffled and shuffled a bit more cabinet all go crouching to immortalise their status.
    At this point a Bomag Road roller fires up and....Bobs ya fathers brother .. Omlette Au asphalt .. :twisted:

Attached Files:

13. Wow can set up a stall selling bows £5 each and a quiver full of arrows for £10 proceeds to arrse
  14. Does Birmingham fall within York's walls?
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Hi Machristo!

What about a simple ND during his next visit to sandy places.

Alright, you might be in the glasshouse for a bit, and maybe up for manslaughter, but I reckon it'd be a light sentence considering the dangers out there . . .