No Dick - No Job!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fatarse, Feb 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. edited to call myself a mong. intresting topic!

if you were born a woman and have a sex change to a man, can you join the infantry? also if you are a man and join the infantry then change to a woman, will you be kicked out??

anyone heard of anything like this?
  2. If I ever stop laughing at this I will post something.... :D
  3. So what happens if you have one and join up and then lose it due to enemy fire. Do they make you leave. :?
  4. most loggie chicks don't have c0ck's but are more manly than the loggie blokes.
  5. i doubt it, but in the same instance you would not want to stay in.

Known fact = squaddies are w@nkers. as soon as they know you will live, they will take the piss out of you until you want to leave. would you stay in the infantry if everyone knew you as split arse or dickless ect?
  6. I suppose you could take a lesson from the Friends TV series and make one out of Salami and hope it doesn't drop of in the showers.
  7. Its not so much that you need a penis to be in the infantry, rather, its that you need to not be such a stupid attention seeking freak that you're prepared to have it cut off.
  8. Most loggie chicks are more manly than Royal Marines.
  9. more manly than lumberjacks in the jungle wearing romeo 4 NBC kit whilst getting head from asian lepers
  11. told to transfer, or MADE to?
  12. Wasnt it the Zulu's who had a elite female unit??

And the romans feared Celtic women more than the men - the average Pads wife would make a fearsome warrior ...............

You might not need a dick to be in the infantry but from my experience it certainly isnt unusual to find one somewhere in the chain of command
  13. Jan the transexual Para?
  14. Exactomundo!
    You can't have your cake and eat it.
    Although if you have a cock and chop it off, theres nothing to stop you scoffing it I suppose.