Votes: 42 87.5%
  • Johnson deal

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Whichever is quickest. Im fed up with it now.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I vote for an annual holiday where the current British PM travels to Brussels and with great pomp and ceremony, formally requests for an extension to Brexit. Then they all have a banquet until next year.

Toppet

War Hero
I vote for an annual holiday where the current British PM travels to Brussels and with great pomp and ceremony, formally requests for an extension to Brexit. Then they all have a banquet until next year.
I've seen this doing the rounds:
a0a97f11278dcd96a9b215d9deb44ee9.jpg

Don't really care, fastest way out, but as you said we don't get asked, not are we likely to be as current HoC is scared it will not get the answer it wants.

The one where you end up suspended from a lamp post by the neck, gently cooling and amusing passing cats.

Parliament is a joke & this will show at the next election Bojo & Jeremy both cnuts.
EU will keep giving us extensions & taking the UK's money.

I support a 2nd referendum but only if 91% or more of the voters in the UK vote on it.

Out of interest, why do you consider speed of leaving as the most important factor? Do you consider that as a priority over making sure the negative impacts of leaving are minimised / benefits maximised?
Because I'm sure that the policy of delay being followed is aimed at preventing leaving actually happening and that uncertainty is causing as much, if not more, damage than an unsatisfactory leave. I'm pretty certain that some people think if they can fudge the issue and keep it going long enough at some point they can either get another referendum or GE to change the decision.

corby

Old-Salt
Because I'm sure that the policy of delay being followed is aimed at preventing leaving actually happening and that uncertainty is causing as much, if not more, damage than an unsatisfactory leave. I'm pretty certain that some people think if they can fudge the issue and keep it going long enough at some point they can either get another referendum or GE to change the decision.
Exactly

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Had we left with either the May deal or no deal seven months ago, by now we'd be looking up instead of still wondering if there is an abyss out there somewhere or not.

Ironic as if they change the voting date to the ninth of December, they're probably have to shut down parliament on the 5th November...

Had we left with either the May deal or no deal seven months ago, by now we'd be looking up instead of still wondering if there is an abyss out there somewhere or not.
I wouldn't have been happy to go with the May deal as it allowed the EU to indefinitely extend the transition period, without us having any say in the matter, quite possible as May had planned to scupper the whole process.

Latest Threads