No computer trace of offenders

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by india-juliet, Apr 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Details of more than 20 of the 80 most dangerous foreign prisoners freed without facing deportation cannot be found on the national police computer.
    They include one murderer and a rapist. A source told the BBC police may not have sufficient details to run a check.

"Well according to the Police Information Technology Organisation who provide information technology and communication systems to the police service. The Police National Computer is" :

Available 24 hours all year round, the PNC is an invaluable store of information, source of intelligence and on-line aid to investigations.

It holds extensive data on criminals, vehicles and property, which is accessible in a matter of seconds, through more than 10,000 terminals across the country.

"That's all well and good, but its a pile of shite if you cant actually find a criminal who has served a Prison sentence!!!"
  2. Why am I not surprised by this ? Now, if any of them had been done for speeding......
  3. Those that were let out will be keeping a very low profile.

You only get the one 'Get out of jail free' card in the Labour version of Monopoly.
  4. I bet eBay or Amazon could find them.

They've probably got accounts.
  5. Bring back the `DEAD OR ALIVE`posters,it would help unemployment,make for great TV by following the chase on CCTV,and most of the scrotes would be forming a queue to get back into there warm cosy cells.

Works for the Septics.Huge bounties would get half of GB off their arrses!

If one of these guys commits another serious crime,it´s good-bye to Tony and his group of bandits :twisted:
  6. [​IMG]

Like this?
  7. Last seen walking the halls of parliament?

Is this a new recruiting poster for the Navy,or even the Metropolitan police?

I´d say ´slot him´,but he´d probably smile in anticipation :twisted:

You could always use the poster as bait for the sexual offenders now roaming free,`Come back and you can áve him´ :!:
  8. Well, You hope....
  9. Are you saying somebody in Labour might cheat?

Surely not.
  10. Or that those that were let out might reoffend?

HMG might be fcuking stupid but I don't think they are or are they?

Time will tell I suppose.
  11. I'll bet that Readers Digest could find them in no time.