No Coffee No Biscuits

Looks like these officers will be at a meeting without refreshments some time soon

Three soldiers are facing investigation after a video emerged purporting to show one of them snorting a white powdered substance off a sword while on duty.

One of the soldiers, who reports claimed was Major James Coleby, was shown in a 30-second clip appearing to snort a two-inch line of the substance while in the Officers’ Mess at St James’s Palace.

Three soldiers face investigation after one 'snorted white powder from a sword while on duty'

Archie.

In the original video (which I've just found on the Sun Website) one of the people in the video is moaning because "she just did a foot of snuff". I assume this is really just tobacco and the papers have created a non-story.

Dangerous things these phones with video cameras! I don't believe that the film was posted online "by accident" either.

Still, we have to have something to take the focus off mens bottoms poking MP's and House of Commons speakers foibles. I wonder whats coming next?

Did see this a moment ago on the DT and wondered who would break it so well done Archie.

Silly them and all the Palace Guard officers in a oner, the curse of social media has bitten them in the bums big time!

In the original video (which I've just found on the Sun Website) one of the people in the video is moaning because "she just did a foot of snuff". I assume this is really just tobacco and the papers have created a non-story.
Snuff isn't white. I know this because I once won a snuff taking competition at the Ship Inn, Porlock. My prize was an antique wooden snuff box and a snotter full of brown concrete for a week.

Full video is here (FYB are claiming its snuff too (And I don't take drugs, but I don't imagine these guys to be coke fiends):

Last edited:

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Snuff isn't white. I know this because I once won a snuff taking competition at the Ship Inn, Porlock. My prize was an antique wooden snuff box and a snotter full of brown concrete for a week.
:eek:
Bugger me! I vaguely remember taking part in that competition! Small world, although I drank at the Oak...

Full video is here (FYB are claiming its snuff too (And I don't take drugs, but I don't imagine these guys to be coke fiends):
At least some ofthis video is true as, for the loveofGod no, that sure is an officers mess.

Surely a CDT would exonerate or condemn the individuals involved?

Exrivofrigido

Old-Salt
It's snuff, as any half-competent journalist might have established within seconds. That mess in particular is known for it, since, famously, one of the snuff boxes is a hoof from Napoleon's nag. Anyone less deserving of this treatment you'd be hard pressed to find. This is a man who has truly walked the walk in some of the more unpleasant tours of the last fifteen years. Wankers, the Sun.

philc

LE
Having watched the video its rather inconclusive, I would like to think a group of officers would not be that dumb to be so brazen about taking bolivian bottom powder.

It's snuff, as any half-competent journalist might have established within seconds. That mess in particular is known for it, since, famously, one of the snuff boxes is a hoof from Napoleon's nag. Anyone less deserving of this treatment you'd be hard pressed to find. This is a man who has truly walked the walk in some of the more unpleasant tours of the last fifteen years. *******, the Sun.
Just so but also a bit stupid of a Lt to be filming it in the first place. Wanker the Lt.

So....how many bods will be requiring a WHT for the mess Webley ?

Probably snorting snuff, which is still dished out in Officers Messes even today. Just someone messing around..

Surely a CDT would exonerate or condemn the individuals involved?
Yep. CDT test to simply show the world that the sun being a dick again and a good rifting for that lot for not engaging brain.

ches

LE
Which fcukin penis of an officer (aka a grown up) sniffs powder off a sword in this day & age of social media & cameras everywhere? Actually, i've answered my own question......officers. Nuff said.

Latest Threads