No Charges For Texas Father Who Killed Rapist

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Jun 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Imagine if that happened over here,the Father would be charged,locked up for months awaiting trial & then get life....

No Charges For Father Who Killed Rapist - Yahoo! News UK

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jarrod will be along in a minute to tell you its been done before.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. This is the third time I think.

• Like Like x 1
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

5. I hope he made the **** suffer. Good drills.

(Just to clarify I mean the rapist...not the 5 year old girl).

6. Do you know, F-and-H is really starting to piss me off.

Its got beyond annoying and its turning into full blown harassment.

Is he too cowardly to stalk someone in the streets so he has to do it over the information superhighway lest he get a kick in the spuds?

7. Try Texas Rapist!

About 51 results (0.13 seconds)

No Charges For Texas Father Who Killed Rapist
    Imagine if that happened over here,the Father would be charged,locked up for months awaiting trial & then get life.... No Charges For Father ...
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/www.arrse.co.uk/.../183663-no-charges-texas-father-who-killed-rapist.html
    Jutice Texas Style
    4 days ago ... No charge for Texas dad who killed daughter's rapist Quite right too, I would hope the same result would apply here also BBC News - No ...
    www.arrse.co.uk/4468584-post.html
    Nicely done that man!!
    BBC News - No charge for Texas dad who killed daughter's rapist I'll say no more ...except give that man a medal.
    www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/183649-nicely-done-man.html
    Jutice Texas Style
    No charge for Texas dad who killed daughter's rapist. Quite right too, I would hope the same result would apply here also. BBC News - No charge for Texas dad ...
    www.arrse.co.uk/4468573-post.html

ARRSE - The Army Rumour Service (ARRSE)
    No Charges For Texas Father Who Killed Rapist · Go to last post · jarrod248 12: 50, Current Affairs, News and Analysis · Go to first new post 3 Sections of eight ...
    ARRSE - The Army Rumour Service (ARRSE)
    Please help! Texas Gun Laws must be changed! Joe Horn. - Page 5
    Texas Gun Laws must be changed! Joe Horn. What a strange country England is , we have murderers , rapists , terorrists and instead of punishing them we put ...
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/www.arrse.co.uk/.../73529-please-help-texas-gun-laws-must-changed-joe- horn-5.html

• Like Like x 1