No brexit, how would it work?

No brexit will work fine... revoke art 50. 17.4 million votes for brexit have done enough harm. Return to sanity, security and prosperity. What's the problem?

No brexit will work fine... revoke art 50. 17.4 million votes for brexit have done enough harm. Return to sanity, security and prosperity. What's the problem?
The problem will be that you have then destroyed democracy and put this country in the same place as much of Europe was and effectively under the EU still is, ruled by an undemocratic elite.
However worry not. We are out in just over a week.

There is something ironic about threats of violence and rioting against a democratically elected government for not implementing a daft referendum. The political substance of a government includes their wide ranging policies, researched over years, along with the qualities and experience of elected members of parliament responsible for acting in the national interests. The referendum was just a shot in the dark based upon propaganda and lies. That the leave mentality defaults to mob aggression when reason fails is another indicator of populist anarchy that is a danger to everyone.
I take it you have seen Spiegel recently that the EU must be reformed and that WE have been the catalyst to that reform? A reform that could have started in 2014, but no both sides have to tear themselves apart because of the crass stupidity and pig headedness of the EU's adherrence to the concept. Yer all fools of tooks and deserve each other.

Worked. His reputation as a fearless and gifted MEP working for the benefit of his constituents is certainly well known to his peers.
(May contain sarcasm in case oddbin wishes to comment)
You will be telling me next he will jump ship back to the Tory Party and try and gain a seat in one of the hard Brexit areas so he can take his rightful place in the House of Lords wearing blue. Problem is not a single Conservative MP gave the bellend the time of day. understandable.

Why shouldn't he claim a pension that he had worked for?

silly arguments like that merely make you look foolish.
How many Brexiters does it take to change a lightbulb?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn’t say there was a lightbulb, I've been misquoted, Brexit means .. oh hang on.. next!

At least the army are on standby to deal with 17.4 million insane terrorists... Not a problem, not one of them knows how to make a petrol bomb.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s going great.
Now where’s my noddy suit..

Sky News can reveal the armed forces have activated a team in a nuclear bunker beneath the Ministry of Defence to step up preparations for a 'no-deal' Brexit

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The mans a complete dick.
The man being Nigel Farage.

Join the historic rally in Parliament Square to protest against the establishment.

It will take place on March 29th from 4pm.

Retweet to spread the message!

I take it this will be numbers limited due to security considerations. (And no small amount of embarrassment)

And could someone advise as to the cost of the ticket.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
And now even the Luxemburgers are taking the piss.
"How long is a long extension?" ask@JamesCrisp6. "Until the very end," says Jean Claude Juncker of the European Commission, to laughter in the room.

And now even the Luxemburgers are taking the piss.
"How long is a long extension?" ask@JamesCrisp6. "Until the very end," says Jean Claude Juncker of the European Commission, to laughter in the room.
So he was pissed. As usual.