No brexit, how would it work?

Still chasing the dream?
If the DUP hold strong to their beliefs, we'll be leaving in 9 days without a deal.

Thank the Lord, I voted for Gavin Robinson now as my MP for East Belfast.

Still chasing the dream?
This might help, it's looking like third time lucky for PMTM or we Brexit by default

Donald Tusk says a short Brexit delay is 'possible' - but that it would have a brutal condition attached.

The European Council President said it would only be agreed if there was a "positive vote on the Withdrawal Agreement in the House of Commons" - something Theresa May has failed to achieve twice.
Do you think Tusks generous offer will endear him to British voters, and for that matter MP's who if they have any sense should have one eye on how fragile the vote will be at the next election should they go against the wishes of their constituents

There is something ironic about threats of violence and rioting against a democratically elected government for not implementing a daft referendum. The political substance of a government includes their wide ranging policies, researched over years, along with the qualities and experience of elected members of parliament responsible for acting in the national interests. The referendum was just a shot in the dark based upon propaganda and lies. That the leave mentality defaults to mob aggression when reason fails is another indicator of populist anarchy that is a danger to everyone.
Cough c0ck cough

This might help, it's looking like third time lucky for PMTM or we Brexit by default

Do you think Tusks generous offer will endear him to British voters, and for that matter MP's who if they have any sense should have one eye on how fragile the vote will be at the next election should they go against the wishes of their constituents
We need to keep voting until we get it right, like the weak little Irish

That’s what my Mam used to say when I asked for a bike for Christmas. I never got a bike old chap. Bad news for me, bad news for you.
I remember your mum was a bike, lol

Strange indeed, as brexit and UKIP people will probably stand as MEPs without any sense of shame or......., no, shame is all I’ve got.
They’ll probably dress it up as some sort of patriotism.
Hang on are you suggesting NF and the gang are just a bunch of free loaders, I’m sure he won’t be claiming his E.U. pension seeing as he’s such a patriot.

I can see TM scraping her deal in the door Tuesday. She will have to hand over a few million to the DUP but that’s no great shakes, she’s got form for bribery.

Hang on are you suggesting NF and the gang are just a bunch of free loaders, I’m sure he won’t be claiming his E.U. pension seeing as he’s such a patriot.

I can see TM scraping her deal in the door Tuesday. She will have to hand over a few million to the DUP but that’s no great shakes, she’s got form for bribery.
Why shouldn't he claim a pension that he had worked for?

silly arguments like that merely make you look foolish.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Why shouldn't he claim a pension that he had worked for?

silly arguments like that merely make you look foolish.
Worked. His reputation as a fearless and gifted MEP working for the benefit of his constituents is certainly well known to his peers.
(May contain sarcasm in case oddbin wishes to comment)