No brexit, how would it work?

Please elucidate my contradiction.

We are leaving on the 29th March. You have got what you voted for.

Can you please explain why you say above that we are not leaving on the 29th March?
My apologies. On reading your sentence "The ballot never said when we would leave." I read that as though it was said by a politician. (Make that a humble apology. No one should have that accusation thrown at them.) They, the politicians, are angling for that.
I've said before, nobody can see into the future. It's scheduled to happen then. We'll have to wait and see.

If there are many different leaves then generic-leave isn't a specific, it's a catch-all term.
The catch all being leave. HMG and the EU could have cooked up brino, norway, canada plus, canada self identifying as norway etc etc.

They didn't.

So leave is now genuine leave as the WA excresence has been rightly rejected.

The catch all being leave. HMG and the EU could have cooked up brino, norway, canada plus, canada self identifying as norway etc etc
The May Plan was also a leave under the catch all umbrella. So far, it's the only one there's been any sort of vote on.

So we know what type of leave the country doesn't want. We have no idea what type the country does want.

The May Plan was also a leave under the catch all umbrella. So far, it's the only one there's been any sort of vote on.

So we know what type of leave the country doesn't want. We have no idea what type the country does want.
And tick tock...just leave is left.

All 17,000,000 are ill informed. You'll be telling me next you believe in democracy where 48% dictate to 52%, because the 48% were not ill informed.
Oh come now sir,

You have said nobody knew what the future held in 2016.

There are plenty leavers who are unhappy with either the PM’s deal and no deal yet both options fulfil what they voted for.

Anyone who complains that whatever Brexit we get isn’t what they voted for was uninformed.

Those who are happy with either outcome are the only ones who voted “informed” that the only guarantee they got was to cede membership and nothing else was assured.

Oh come now sir,
I'm not a sir.
You have said nobody knew what the future held in 2016.
No. I said nobody can tell the future, not just in 2016.
There are plenty leavers who are unhappy with either the PM’s deal and no deal yet both options fulfil what they voted for.
Supposition.
Anyone who complains that whatever Brexit we get isn’t what they voted for was uninformed.
More supposition.
Those who are happy with either outcome are the only ones who voted “informed” that the only guarantee they got was to cede membership and nothing else was assured.
Eh?
When I asked you about #537 in red, I noticed you seemed to answer it, but being a thick sweaty with not having a full grasp of the English language, could you just make your position clear on the points I made there. Specifically, are they correct? A yes or no answer is all that's required. No saying something that can be hidden in a sentence, confusing me. In case your grasp of the English language is worse than mine, I'll help you. Press reply, tap the appropriate letters to spell either yes, or no. What could be simpler than that? I won't feel insulted if you say me. Anything other than a yes or no answer, means I'll take you as a believer in democracy, as long as I agree with you!

That the badger. The one that was relying on the public being too stupid to know what they were voting for.
So it's simultaneously against The Will Of The People and carrying it through by voting down May's Plan?

If
When I asked you about #537 in red, I noticed you seemed to answer it, but being a thick sweaty with not having a full grasp of the English language, could you just make your position clear on the points I made there. Specifically, are they correct? A yes or no answer is all that's required. No saying something that can be hidden in a sentence, confusing me. In case your grasp of the English language is worse than mine, I'll help you. Press reply, tap the appropriate letters to spell either yes, or no. What could be simpler than that? I won't feel insulted if you say me. Anything other than a yes or no answer, means I'll take you as a believer in democracy, as long as I agree with you!
If I could fathom what you are struggling with I would.

Unless the law is changed and we do not leave on 29th March, Britain cedes membership and delivers the outcome.

Do you disagree?

If

If I could fathom what you are struggling with I would.

Unless the law is changed and we do not leave on 29th March, Britain cedes membership and delivers the outcome.

Do you disagree?
As you seem to struggle with the simplest of questions, ie one word reply "yes" or "no" will suffice, I'll assume what I said in my last sentence from the post you quoted. As our septic cousins would say, "Have a nice day."