No Bounty or Pay since Nov 2006

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by rsigslad, Apr 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey people after some advice really.
    As some of you may know i come back off ops in november and was posted back to the TA since then i have not recieved any pay or bounty due to a mistake the regular army has made transfering me back.
    According to my unit i am on unicom but Glasgow dont reconise me at all.
    Today i recieved a P60 from them so what do you think i sould do?.
    My unit keep telling me the are dealing with it but to be honest its winding me up now.

2. JPAC helpline - 0141 224 3600
  3. Ask for an COs interview and present the facts to him stating he has 21 days to sort it or expect your kit back!

Name and shame bud, your PSAO and NRPS are wa'nkers!
  4. Ring RTMC and explain your circumstances yourself, if that fails ring glasgow direct.
  5. Thanks lads ill give that number a ring tomorrow see if i can sort this out.
  6. msr

msr LE

Presumably you have a chain of letters, which you have written to your OC for an explanation, then written again, then written to your CO, with copies of the two letters you have sent to your OC?

It will put you in the driving seat.

7. so sould i write letters 1st and leave the number till last i dont want to get in over my head a pi** people off
  8. msr

msr LE

If you write and keep copies, then you have a) a chain of evidence (handy for when you ask for a Bde Comd interview) b) you can demonstrate that you have followed the chain of command. Keep emotion out of it and stick to the facts. Outline your steps so far to the OC.

Don't back people into a corner - sort it out in 14 days or I quit sort of thing, rather ask when you can expect the situation to be resolved. If it isn't resolved in the timeframe indicated in the reply, push it up a level.

9. Ask for it in EPIC..he he he
  10. Call the number to find out the facts of where you "are" and ask them what they suggest.

Then start the paper trail. People always take notice of a paper trail. It makes them a bit gittery...
  11. msr

msr LE

And a request for a Bde Comd interview makes them perform the 'squidge test'.

12. MSR is quite right.

To not be paid in this manner, esp after an Op Tour is simply unacceptable in the extreme. In my experience, this is usually down to laziness/inability by local staff and you should now crank up the anti to make sure it is resolved.

I am flabberghasted that your Troop OC/SSgt is not onto this on your behalf.