No bluff too tough in Sweden

I assume there will be some repercussions from this? If yer man promoted someone, will that promotion become nun and void? If there were disciplinary proceedings, will the wrongly convicted squaddie get compo? etc etc...
Disciplinary proceedings?

This is the Swedish Army we’re talking about...

I doubt anyone can surpass ARRSE’s very own John G - Major, Lt Col, Colonel, Chief grand poobaa, defender of rapists and Paediatrician.
You forgot last King of Scotland...

I assume there will be some repercussions from this? If yer man promoted someone, will that promotion become nun and void? If there were disciplinary proceedings, will the wrongly convicted squaddie get compo? etc etc...
That sounds like a bad habit in an empty convent school............

I once passed myself off as a graduate of a Basic Manual Handling course, and remained undetected for several years. The lure of admiration, respect and being someone was simply too tempting. It became like a drug, and it caught up with me.

I must have worked for (I hesitate to say 'been led by') quite a few such chaps.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
US Senator for Connecticut and former Attorney General, Richard Blumenthal, put it about for years he'd served in Vietnam... found out in the lie... idiots still voted for him!

Chat Show host Michael Parkinson applied for and was granted a National Service commission in the Army... lied about having O levels.
Gift of the gab as they say.

Latest Threads