No Blacks, No dogs, No pikeys

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

DarkBrig

War Hero
Snitches get stiches
I hope they find out who snitched and relocate them
I feel that no matter what you do in life now there's always someone (family or friends) who cant be trusted not to try and get more likes by posting some footage or info.

philc

LE
Read today

Some years ago a big U.K. bank was being defrauded and making large bad loans, so they got in a programmer as computers were just starting to see maybe common occourances, she for it was a woman wrote some software and fraud and bad loans dropped.

The head honcho told other head honchos as they had similar issues and agreed to share the program. Another programmer looked at the banks program and all the woman had done was block all Nigerian surnames.

Simples

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Center Parcs, middle class, middle aged swingers always welcome

According to Mumsnet it's where blokes take their wives for a bit of **** action

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Read today

Some years ago a big U.K. bank was being defrauded and making large bad loans, so they got in a programmer as computers were just starting to see maybe common occourances, she for it was a woman wrote some software and fraud and bad loans dropped.

The head honcho told other head honchos as they had similar issues and agreed to share the program. Another programmer looked at the banks program and all the woman had done was block all Nigerian surnames.

Simples

in the year I spent working for one of the private clients division of one the high street banks, there was a list of countries they just would flat out refuse to entertain customers from. the huge majority all seemed to be from the same part of the world too. it wasn't uncommon to get one or two phonecalls a month from ex-customers who'd fibbed on the paperwork, been found out and had their accounts closed for them.

Read today

Simples

I personally know the brother of that person who confirms those facts.
Apparently the software was written to spot more than 4 vowels in any name, family or otherwise, and it was flagged up.
Pretty simple really to some of us.
The author of the software now lives in Spain having retired on a full bank pension at the grand old age of 35.
Dunno why?

Chef

LE
A while back a pub owner was advised that a slack handful of utility bills and a matching credit card went a long way to reducing applications for the function room from some demographics.

Since it was required for all applications it was hard to deem it discriminatory.

As has been said, I'm surprised that such a list exists in these litigious times.

Far better to have it as something to be learned by rote before promotion boards are undertaken.

Posted in another thread a while back about wily people from elsewhere.

Completely true story from the mid 1980's before t'internet and when people and large companies still used cheques to pay bills.

A Nigerian lad (and his crew) opened several bank and building society accounts across London in the name of Inlandenu Revenuedu with Nigerian passports in that name as ID to do so.
Abbey National was the easiest to open accounts with back then, they had just demutualised into a bank and needed new customers bums on new customers seats.
Anyone with any knowledge of West Africans will know that they can have any number of passports each, in whatever names they want really as they are issued locally by their mates in the village/township and not nationally (or were back then).
Same lad then applied for and got a job with Royal Mail at their Mount Pleasant sorting office in Islington.
Amongst the areas they covered from there for sorting mail was the then main address for HM Inland Revenue, and their own primary sorting centre for London and the south east located in Bush House, Kingsway.
It was also the place where high value company cheques were posted to in those days to settle Inland Revenue accounts.
You can probably see where this is going but they had a £ multi-million amount away in short order, the main man got arrested and then serious bird but not everyone involved did.

They take it to a higher level than the rest of the world that is for sure.

Sorry to deviate the thread a bit, but he wasn't a pikey or a dog either.

Read today

Simples
I've stolen that for another forum.. Forgive me. - it was in a good cause.

Latest Threads