No ARRSE implosion thread?

Elllo you cunts, it's almost 2300hrs and nobody is calling another member a cunt / walt / fat fucker / stalker etc. or getting all down nasty and knife handy!

Are all the usual crowd at Glastonbury hugging each other or are you a bit weary?

Where is your war face? Gone to suckle on your mums tit?

Tis fuckin boring in here tonight.

Elllo you cunts, it's almost 2300hrs and nobody is calling another member a cunt / walt / fat fucker / stalker etc. or getting all down nasty and knife handy!

Are all the usual crowd at Glastonbury hugging each other or are you a bit weary?

Where is your war face? Gone to suckle on your mums tit?

Tis fuckin boring in here tonight.
Step away from the cocaine

Just sitting here, drinking cheap white wine, smoking electronic cigarettes and shooting a wind...

Wanna read my dog impression?

Arh..arffff.arffff

:)
Electronic cigarette?? Ye Gods, a smoker walt! Real Men smoke Marlboro Red until they cough their lungs up through their noses, for Fucks Sake!

I bet you haven't bought my book either, you cunt!

PS: Enjoyed your YouTube vids of that RC plane that took to the sky like a fucking Lightning Pilot on speed!

Please keep poking away at Scaryspice. Any minute now she's going to have a meltdown and I could do with a chuckle.

I bet you haven't bought my book either, you cunt!!
You have a book? Let me have the link please, seriously, I bought the Auld Sapper book, but have yet to read it, looks great though.

I would love to write something, but my life although pretty great from my perspective, but would be boring as fuck to other people. I would need to compose a work of fiction and as I have been a civvie for the past few years, it would probably be pretty crap.

You have a book? Let me have the link please, seriously, I bought the Auld Sapper book, but have yet to read it, looks great though.

I would love to write something, but my life although pretty great from my perspective, but would be boring as fuck to other people. I would need to compose a work of fiction and as I have been a civvie for the past few years, it would probably be pretty crap.
Your wish is my command!

A.C.A.B All Coppers Are Bastards eBook: Iain Reid: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Now, cough up, you tight cunt!

Edited to add: How does that RC take off so quickly?