No Arm Done

“When I amputated his arm, our medics took the arm, took the flesh off it, put it back together perfectly with wires, and then they gave it to me,” said Axelrad, 74, from Houston. “When I left the country six months later, I didn’t want to throw it away, I put it in my trunk and brought it home, and all these years it has been in my house.”
What the fuck?

It must be weird, as a 73 year old, to look at a part of your body that stopped living when it was 27 years old.

Must be a good feeling to rock-up at the disibility claim tribunal and slam it down on the desk, though.
No it's the worst thing. He can no longer claim for having lost his arm.

Could be worse.....

The image in Life magazine depicts a young blond at a desk gazing at a skull. The caption says “When he said goodbye two years ago to Natalie Nickerson, 20, a war worker of Phoenix, Ariz., a big, handsome Navy lieutenant promised her a Jap. Last week Natalie received a human skull, autographed by her lieutenant and 13 friends, and inscribed: "This is a good Jap – a dead one picked up on the New Guinea beach." Natalie, surprised at the gift, named it Tojo. The armed forces disapprove strongly of this sort of thing.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
All this time and all along the US Army knew where the VC army was.

He's lucky the junior rates mess didn't make his arm into soup.

It was the war

It was the 60s

Everybody was stoned and listening to The Doors (even surgeons and Jumpin' Jarhead)

Mick Jagger was wrinkle free

For further details, watch a few episodes of China Beach. The one with Nancy Sinatra trying to play herself as she was in the 60s is quite good.

China Beach (TV Series 1988–1991) - IMDb

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.........

There occurred an incident that I may or may not have seen, your honour, where an armoured vehicle forced it's way out of a hostile crowd, squishing its way over and through a fair few rioting wookies, or other assorted hairy types wailing insensibly.....

After a (clean) getaway had been achieved the callsign stopped to evaluate the damage done to the convoy of vehicles and one of the cars had a severed arm jammed in the bullbars, it appears that one of the angry rioting aliens, had attempted to hold on when the vehicle had pushed past/over/through him.

Obviously it was a little bit manky and gross, but this didn't stop some of the X-Wing pilots from using it to slap each other, touch each other arses and one particularly ally former airborn rebel used it to hold his tadger while he had a slash......
The arm then got jammed into the bullbars as a mascot with some tape holding it's fingers in the "flipping the bird salute", but it fell off somewhere between locations......probably for the best really.

The things the blokes did with that arm were no doubt the same kind of things that quack and his muckers have done to that little gooks arm, if I was him I wouldn't want it back.

Some of the details of this story have been changed to protect the very, very guilty cunts involved......