No 4 Socks

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
abacus said:
GBTD,

Can you post a link to the eBay page please.
Will do when I have got the samples and know the prices etc. Three and a half hours until S-Hour (Sock hour). When I know, my ARRSE brothers and sisters, you will know!

GBTD

STOP PRESS!!!!

Have spoken to my contact. Am going to go to a factory tomorrow feel the quality of the materials and also guage the thickness of the sock. Will go for an average thickness.

I reckon with the exchange rate ARRSE and postage, that they will be five English a pair, but I will try to beat him down. Also, I will ensure that there are pairs available for DB and her small footed friends.

Delivery might actually be quicker than the legendary ties, if I understood his broken English. However, I will not post them on ebay until I have them in my hand. Photgraphs of the quality on tomorrow night!!!

Anyone who want them, let me know on PM.

GBTD

I just HAVE to own those socks. Classic and stylish yet curiously eccentric. What a star purchase. Added bonus is that if you chaps can have a tie at least we can have the socks.

I shall be buying two pairs, one for hubby, one for me. Mayhap I shall make him wear just socks and an Arrse Tie when the fancy takes me.

I am all over the socks. With Good COs permission, I might try my hand at the No 4 tie as well!!! But only for those who buy No 4 socks!!!

Vote YES for the No 4 SOCK

Ah, GBTD, what a thoroughly spendid idea. If these don't sell like hotcakes, then the Army is getting chippier than i thought. Early research has shown that those voting for No.4 socks attract 98% more girls than those without. You know it makes sense. BUY NO.4 SOCKS OR MOVE TO FRANCE.

Many thanks mattress_back. I look forward to seeing you order at least four pairs - you are fom the smart part of Town, after all!

Vote YES for the No 4 SOCK

And then there were socks!!!!

These are a must have item - how splendid!

Matching bow ties would be for winners, especially for that socks and bow tie only look that's so fashionable just before dawn at the summer ball!!!

Thank you for all those who have paid attention to the whole ARRSE sock issue. I feel warmed inside from your kind attention.

Right, this is the most important post I have put on since Gentlemen's Smut on the Officers' board. The No 4 sock will be available in the ARRSE SHOP soon. When I get the photographs, then I will get them published. Still not sure of the cost. From the advance samples, they will look good. lambykinspursetheyoung and I (0A will be over soon) will go and get them when they arrive.

They will be in size 4 - 7 and 7 - 11. There will be fifty pairs of each (slightly less 7 - 11 as I will have to have a few pairs!!!!). If anymore are needed, then I will get them. Good CO has been blinding and together, we will dominate the sock world.

In summary, they will be on as soon as I get them. I will get a photo to the shop (and here) of them when I have them (yes, they will fit onto my hooves and under my robes)! Those who have pledged to buy them can go straight to the shop and order.

The No 4 sock is the way forward - do it!

GBTD

2 more pairs of 7-11 gone as soon as they're in the shop. Cheers GBTD.

As a bonus - visitors to The Armed Republic of Abacania may visit in casual dress provided they are wearing the Sock.

THEY ARE HERE AND VERY GOOD!!!!!!

NO 4 SOCKS WILL SHORTLY BE AVAILABLE FROM THE ARRSE SHOP.

PRICE £5 A PAIR INC P AND P - BIT MORE EXPENSIVE TO BUY AND POST THAN I THOUGHT!!!!

(GCO Edit: 5.37 after paypal's cut. f'ers).

ORDERS TO ARRSE SHOP.

SIZES AVAILABLE - 4 - 7 AND 7 - 11

Goatbagthedruid

I've just added the ARRSE socks to the shop. Please note:

These are being sold on behalf of Goatbag, with no profits to ARRSE, nor to him I think.

Will be posted from Cyprus - postage is included in the price.

It would be ideal if you could pay by paypal so that it doesn't complicate our accounting too much.

ANy orders from outside the UK / BFPO or Cyprus, please PM goatbagthedruid and he'll work out how much to pay. You'll be able to go through the standard checkout process, then add whatever he says on once you arrive at the paypal pages.

Thanks GBTD!

GBTD, you have mail! Singapore needs to see these socks!! I may even wear them on National Day - I think it's a significant enough occasion to warrant the wearing of the No. 4 pattern!!! :D

Oh, & GCO, any plans to market a No. 4 pattern handkerchief as proposed previously?

Tubbyboy, we're not sophisticated enough to recalculate the fees for different numbers of socks, but anything over and above the actual fees will go to GBTD who has earned it I reckon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrBane Competitions 79
C Military Clothing & Boots 59
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 235