No 2s dress

Hi,
Wasn't sure which forum this should go in, but i'll give you guys a go!
Im looking at buying a set of No2's. Can anyone tell me the best place to buy these- i live SE england. Anything in and around London is best. Haven't been successful in looking up any shops online, but im probably not searching hard enough.
How much should i expect to pay?

Ta

chimera

LE
Why the need to buy a set?

I assume if you are posting here that you are a Sapper? Regular or TA?

Sapper, TA.
Something to look a bit smarter than DPM95 on Rem Sunday etc

It's a mishmash. Those who have No2's wear that, those who don't wear 95's.
Had a nose around Silverman's but thought they were a bit of a rip off merchant.

You used to be able to sign out a set of No 1s from Brompton Barracks, maybe you can do the same for 2's. Wont fit as perfect as tailored ones but better than forking out for something you're going to wear once a year.

Wear a Kilt or nothing, The Corps wear the Red Grant.
Fek wearing No 2s its toilet anyway isn't it?

Eh??

In over 16 years I never ever saw a sapper on parade in a porridge skirt in lieu of No.2 dress.. apart from Hecky Thompson but he was always pished when he wore his whilst strangling that fecking tartan bag of his... er missus thompson I think she was called :D

geo7863 said:
Eh??

In over 16 years I never ever saw a sapper on parade in a porridge skirt in lieu of No.2 dress.. apart from Hecky Thompson but he was always pished when he wore his whilst strangling that fecking tartan bag of his... er missus thompson I think she was called :D
A typical comment from a Racist Kunt, I thought the Corps had got rid of you one dimension ******* years ago.
Get back in yer cave FFS.

MacSapper said:
geo7863 said:
Eh??

A typical comment from a Racist Kunt, I thought the Corps had got rid of you one dimension ******* years ago.
Thats the problem with you minorities always seeing a put down when there isnt one..so whats rascist?... Porridge skirt..the scottish are asociated with porridge are they not? the klt loks like a skirt does it not? a certain Mr Thompson always being drunk.. he certainly was...or is it the term pished...only Jocks allowed to say that is it? or the reference to his tartan bag..he played the bagpipes..rather feckin well i might say...or was it the half hearted gag alluding to his bagpipes and his missus.....my we are a touchy little fecker arent we Mac?? been watching braveheart have we and mourning all the bad bad thigs the English did...centuries ago!!

MacSapper said:
geo7863 said:
Eh??

Like the government today, if it wasn't for the Scot's, we would not have had a British Army! . . . :wink:

geo7863 said:
MacSapper said:
geo7863 said:
Eh??

Thats the problem with you minorities always seeing a put down when there isnt one..so whats rascist?... Porridge skirt..the scottish are asociated with porridge are they not? the klt loks like a skirt does it not? a certain Mr Thompson always being drunk.. he certainly was...or is it the term pished...only Jocks allowed to say that is it? or the reference to his tartan bag..he played the bagpipes..rather feckin well i might say...or was it the half hearted gag alluding to his bagpipes and his missus.....my we are a touchy little fecker arent we Mac?? been watching braveheart have we and mourning all the bad bad thigs the English did...centuries ago!!
Oh deary deary me
You've only done 16 years ?
How little you know,
If your avatar is right its the only Op you have ever been on then I may have met you in TSG.

Little I am not, Scottish I am and I am proud to have been a Sapper of 24 years.

Keep digging !

Edited to delete post intended for another thread.
Posting while tired and sipping Dark and Stormy Nights is apparently not a good idea.

MacSapper said:
geo7863 said:
MacSapper said:
geo7863 said:
Eh??

Oh deary deary me
How little you know,
If your avatar is right its the only Op you have ever been on then I may have met you in TSG.

Little I am not, Scottish I am and I am proud to have been a Sapper of 24 years.

Keep digging !
I'm with Geo on this one... Porridge wogs wear skirts as part of their "out and about" As for you being a sapper for 24 years surely you must know about squaddie / ex-squaddie humour, your lacking!

As for you keep digging comment... Sappers pft - Always thinking about it eh?!

MacSapper said:
geo7863 said:
MacSapper said:
geo7863 said:
Eh??

Oh deary deary me
How little you know,

Keep digging !
A sapper for 24 years, why didn't you get promoted? Couldn't speak english? You couldn't get much more scottish than Hecky, ex scots guard piper and the biggest pisshead of them all. Only thing missing was the ginger hair and freckles! Still makes me chuckle when i think about the time he stuck one of the carpet muncher's head up his kilt at the xmas dinner, i'm sure it was the closest she had ever gotten to a bloke! Or the xmas function where his wife went as a sheep and he went as a sheep shagger.

I have to agree, of all the rememberance sundays I attended I never once saw anyone from the Corps wear a kilt, unless that is you were in the TA and part of a Jock Engr Regt??