No 2 Uniform RAC

Something fetching... tight fitting Black covies?
being serious though our Regt had no dramas sourcing them for the Guidon Parade last year.....

God you remembered! But you never did send the picture of YOU in boots in the shower to me!
I may be able too I'll need to go into the Sqn. Send me your sizes and I'll try and get the relavant numbers for you, IIRC it was only the hat that was the same as the menfolk

Even as an (ex) member of the Borg, you must realise what board you're on and that TA RAC Regts do have women in them.

Annoyed now for biting, but what the hell!

Again, read the posts BB! yes the RAC Yeomanry Regts have women in them, some of whom have been mobilised and into a FR sabre troop, and if you can read up a couple of posts up my Regt had no problems getting SDs for the female troopers, by troopers I also mean SNCOs and JNCOs. Ergo they must exist!

Next thing you'll be saying is that the 3/4 Lancers are the best FR regt!

I know, I know I've bitten again but is it any wonder?

Ok come on it's just a bit of banter....

Just wouldn't want a female in the turret with me especialy if it's...'her time' :oops:

And why yes your correct 9/12 L are the best FR regiment! :wink:

Rarden_reaper said:
Well no wonder your having trouble looking for female RAC no 2's

THEY DONT EXIST........like females in the RAC
Oh dear. I'm going to have to tell the two females in my troop to leave then, as they shouldn't be in the RAC.

Rarden_reaper said:
Ok come on it's just a bit of banter....

Just wouldn't want a female in the turret with me especialy if it's...'her time' :oops:

And why yes your correct 9/12 L are the best FR regiment! :wink:

come on, the pretty boy lancers the best, best at what? not ranges surely. i remember being on castlemartin ranges a number of years ago and they still had crews CABFing after three days :skull:

The_Green_Manalishi said:
Rarden_reaper said:
Well no wonder your having trouble looking for female RAC no 2's

THEY DONT EXIST........like females in the RAC
Oh dear. I'm going to have to tell the two females in my troop to leave then, as they shouldn't be in the RAC.
Good....join them whilst your at it :wink: