No. 2 Cap Chin Strap

I need a chin strap for a No 2 Dress Cap and ws wondering if anone had one lying around that they would be will to sell(or give :D ).
Thanks for any replies

PS. i need it for Rememberance Sunday

The QM should have them. Otherwise find a biff and nick theirs.

T

the_mentalist

SupaSkin said:
I need a chin strap for a No 2 Dress Cap and ws wondering if anone had one lying around that they would be will to sell(or give :D ).
Thanks for any replies

PS. i need it for Rememberance Sunday
First off, its a No1 hat, commonly known as a Forrage Cap or tw*t hat!

As cable_ties said, go to the QM's you nobber :x

Cadets dont have a QM ffs and i aint no nobber.
But thanks for your inteligent input. :)

SupaSkin said:
It's don't, and FFS not dont and ffs. Capitalise the I and put another ' in the aint. Double negative on the ain't no! Yes you are really a nobber (what is a nobber by the way?).

You are obviously thanking him for his inteligent input when you have very little yourself.

As the man said, it's a Number 1 dress hat, not Number 2. The chin strap normally comes with it. If you are a cadet, what the feck are you doing wearing it if you did not get issued it... tit.

T

the_mentalist

Redshaggydog said:
SupaSkin said:
It's don't, and FFS not dont and ffs. Capitalise the I and put another ' in the aint. Double negative on the ain't no! Yes you are really a nobber (what is a nobber by the way?).

You are obviously thanking him for his inteligent input when you have very little yourself.

As the man said, it's a Number 1 dress hat, not Number 2. The chin strap normally comes with it. If you are a cadet, what the feck are you doing wearing it if you did not get issued it... tit.
Thanks for the lesson in puctuation and grammer Redshaggydog. To answer you're question; "Nobber" is a village in north County Meath in the Republic of Ireland, but the definition I was referering to can be found at the following link: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nobber

And just to put you straight, the correct spelling of inteligent is intelligent. So if you live in a glass house, don’t throw stones! :D

Your welcome, and before I am sentenced, hung drawn and quartered, it was a typo not a spelling mistake.

I thought cadet officers got an allowance to purchase their service dress uniforms. If you are not an officer but an instr rather than a cadet then you should be able to get a replacement (though it will have to be paid for - since loss is not fair wear and tear) you should use whatever system you have that acts in lieu of a QM. I know ACFs do have QMs.

May I suggest if you are desparate, that you go to your nearest regimental clothing shop (regular) they may havea secondhand hat you could buy.

the_mentalist said:
Yeh! yeh! of course it was mate!! :pc:
I am definately not your mate. No, no comma required. I don't like the pause.

Tit!

T

the_mentalist

Do you have the buttons that hold the chin strap in place on your hat, or are you missing them as well?

If you are a cadet, you could probably get away with not having the chin strap fitted, I doubt anyone would notice, however, if it is for a Remembrance Parade, you will need the buttons fitted in order to wear your poppy.

the_mentalist said:
Redshaggydog said:
SupaSkin said:

Thanks for the lesson in puctuation and grammer Redshaggydog. To answer you're question; "Nobber" is a village in north County Meath in the Republic of Ireland, but the definition I was referering to can be found at the following link: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nobber

And just to put you straight, the correct spelling of inteligent is intelligent. So if you live in a glass house, don’t throw stones! :D

It's a bitch getting caught out like that, ain't it ?

Did I miss something here? Was I supposed to know he was a cadet?

Tell you what sunshine, I'll get my chicken bones out next time. :roll:

T

the_mentalist

Redshaggydog said:
the_mentalist said:
Yeh! yeh! of course it was mate!! :pc:
I am definately not your mate. No, no comma required. I don't like the pause.

Tit!
Oooh! are we tired?

The gruesome form of torture you referred to is actually three separate acts, so therefore should include a comma to break up each. And if I wanted to be **** about it, the correct name is hanged, drawn and quartered. :shaking:

Thanks for the help, got my chin strap from and fitted by Glover and Riding in Aldershot. It is for Remeberance Sunday and the reason i wanted one, even though I dont get issued one, was so that I could wear my Grandads medals on the march.

PS. Does my grammer pass now?

This is, without doubt, the funniest thread I have read in a long time. Quality. Lines like: "Does my GRAMMER pass now?"
It just gets better. Edjucashun,edjucashun, edjucashun.......

T

the_mentalist

SupaSkin said:
Thanks for the help, got my chin strap from and fitted by Glover and Riding in Aldershot. It is for Remeberance Sunday and the reason i wanted one, even though I dont get issued one, was so that I could wear my Grandads medals on the march.

PS. Does my grammer pass now?
Or Remembrance!!

Quite shocking actually :D

Why do you need a tawt hat to wear your Grandads medals?

Latest Threads