• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

No 1 Jacket for sale.

Army_Rizzle said:
Urm, Im about 5ft7 not skinny or fat. Has a lot of extra tailoring for taking in and out.
So it's an average width and average height - really helpful! :D

So then, who did you nick it off or who stole your trousers?

CC_TA said:
Army_Rizzle said:
Urm, Im about 5ft7 not skinny or fat. Has a lot of extra tailoring for taking in and out.

The trousers were obviously soiled :oops: during the four hours the jacket was worn,it sounds as though dry cleaning hasn't worked.It's now a one piece suit :)

verticalgyro said:
spaz said:
What size is it you mong?

I bet your store only has one size of covies doesn't it.
Do covies come in more than one size then :?
Duh yeah... Covies are available in four sizes:

Thin
Normal
Thick
Brrr... it's a bit parky out

Helpfully these have been colour coded to assist the storeman as follows:

Tan
Green
Blue
Black

twosugarsnomilk said:
CC_TA said:
Army_Rizzle said:

The trousers were obviously soiled :oops: during the four hours the jacket was worn,it sounds as though dry cleaning hasn't worked.It's now a one piece suit :)
No. Got married, payed £450 for the jacket, wasnt prepared to buy the trousers aswell so just wore my mess dress trousers.

----
Oh and full screw tapes not lance jack.

Fugly said:
Army_Rizzle said:
Lance jack tape
Army_Rizzle said:
Oh and full screw tapes not lance jack.
Make your bloody mind up.

Army_Rizzle said:
For a No 1 jacket? Did the shop have a really really large window? Were you wrapped in orange dayglo at the time? They certainly saw you coming.

I'll give you 20p for it.
1) Forgot I went one up for my wedding

2) Is about standard price for a tailored new No.1's jacket.

Army_Rizzle said:
Discussion has already been done in another forum for about ten pages i think. Some people think you go up one for your wedding some dont.

I went up a right one after MY wedding!

*SHUDDER*

Latest Threads